CHAPTER THREE.

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minatozaki Sana was skipping in the school’s corridor one Tuesday morning.

She didn’t care about the strange and judgmental looks that some students were throwing her way. 

She dyed her jet-black hair into platinum blonde with hot pink streaks, and she was wearing a sailor moon outfit despite knowing it was against the school’s dress code. As much as she hated breaking the rules, she enjoyed turning into a rebel once in a while. 

She was the type of weird and whimsical that people judge and mock most of the time, but she doesn’t give a damn about what they think of her. 

She was weird in a good way, unique, and unapologetically herself.


“Dayum gurl, you look so fine.” Jisoo whistled as she twirled Sana around. 

The Japanese girl literally rocks in her sailor moon outfit, and her newly bleached fabulous hair. 

“Thanks, Ji-chan.” 

“Bae Jisoo, are you flirting with Mark Tuan’s girlfriend?” Joohyun threw a crumbled paper at his twin sister. 

“I’m just stating the obvious.” Jisoo rolled her eyes as she threw the paper back at the boy, but he easily dodged it. 

“So Miss Sailor Moon, did you forget to iron your uniform or you just wanted to channel your inner fashionista?” Joohyun asked once Sana took the seat beside him. 

Sana tapped her chin. “Hmm, I’d say the former.”

The boy smirked. “You’re a terrible liar.” 

“You caught me.” Sana pouted. “By the way, thanks a lot for the welcoming present you gave a week ago.”

“What welcoming gift?” Joohyun stared at the blonde girl in absolute confusion. 

“Blue velvet cupcakes and macaroons.” Sana replied with twinkling eyes. 

“Wait a sec,” Joohyun blinked. “Do you perhaps live with a girl named Son Seungwan?” 

“Yup, she’s my bestie, and my sister by heart too.” The girl flashed her pearl whites. 

Joohyun caught a spark of pure admiration dancing in Sana’s gentle eyes.

Sister by heart she called her, Son Seungwan must be very special to her.

“Does she attend here? I never saw her around.”

“Nope, she’s homeschooled since childhood.” 

“You must really treasure her, don’t you?”

“I’ve always treasured Seungwan, and after all she’d been through, I cherish her even more.”

Joohyun nodded, and left it at that. Although he and Sana were close friends, there was nothing more to ask or add because invading someone’s personal things was never his thing.


“Umm, do you wanna—” Sana began again only to be cut off by Joohyun’s ringing phone. 

“I’ll get this first,” he picked up the call. “Sup idiot? Why are you absent?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter