CHAPTER SEVENTEEN / When I'm with you, Love needs no Explanation

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungwan and Joohyun had been avoiding each other for three days straight, and sure thing it didn’t go unnoticed by Jisoo and Sana. Of course they would notice since the Bae twins hang out in Seungwan and Sana’s shared house most of the time, and vice versa. 

When Jisoo asked what happened between them, Joohyun simply ignored his sister while Seungwan on the other side assured her two friends that there was nothing wrong.

But Jisoo and Sana weren’t stupid.

How could Joohyun say that everything’s fine when he won’t even look or glance at the girl?

And how could Seungwan say that everything’s fine when she won’t even say a single word to the boy?

It was plainly stupid. Of course there was something going on. 


“Okay, young lady, spill it out or else I won’t bake for you for a month.” The Japanese girl bent down a little, putting her hands on the armrest of her best friend’s wheelchair. 

“What a nice threat, Sana-chan, you know that I myself, can bake too.” Seungwan snickered. 

Sana let out a frustrated groan, and raked a hand through her blonde hair. 

“C’mon Wannie, just tell us already. Joohyun is not here.” Jisoo piped in. 

Seungwan sighed. “I’m the one who started to ignore Joohyun, and the reason why is…” she trailed off. “because he kissed me three days ago, and it made me angry.” 

A grave silence fell upon the room, only seconds later it was erupted by ear-shattering squeals.

“Why the heck did you squeal?” Seungwan scowled at the two girls once she uncovered her ears. 

“How could we not,” Sana swooned. “Your crush, I mean your secret love freaking kissed you. Shouldn’t you be happy?” 

“Why would I be happy? Have you forgotten that I dislike people who kiss people who aren’t their lovers?” Seungwan scoffed. “Maybe if I was his crush, I wouldn’t mind, but I’m not even his crush.”

Oh, your feelings are mutual, Wan-ah. Jisoo wanted to say it, but she held herself.

“And what’s worse is, when I asked Joohyun why he kissed me, he said he just wanted to do it, nothing more.” Seungwan carried on, her eyes started to water.

“Oh, sweetheart.” Jisoo dabbed her sleeve at Seungwan’s eyes, so the tears won’t fall.

Crying wasn’t a bad thing, but they knew how much the blind girl hated to cry. 

“I’ve never been kissed before. Scratch that, I’ve never fell in love before until I turned eighteen this year, so it’s just so new to me.” Seungwan sniffed. “You two are experts. You had your boyfriends at fifteen, so make fun of me if you want.”

“We’re not making fun of you. Jisoo and I just thought that you and Hyun are cute, so we couldn’t help but fangirl.” said Sana while affectionately patting her friend’s head. 

“There’s nothing to fangirl about.” Seungwan grumbled, leaning back. “And we’re not cute.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter