CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE / Where There is Darkness, There is Light

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon noticed that her sister didn’t change at all.

Seungwan was still the fair girl with the most gentle heart. She was still sweet, and beautiful inside and outside. She was still an epitome of innocence, and all the goodness in the world.

Despite what the younger girl had been through, she was still the same.

Despite the loneliness, the sadness, and the damage that consumed her throughout the years, there was still a glow of light inside of her.


“You haven’t changed, baby sis.” Taeyeon chimed in as she helped the latter walk. 

“My looks or my personality?” Seungwan asked, her right hand pressed against the corridor’s wall, and the other hand tightly gripping onto her older sister. 

She was tired of being paralyzed. Weeks ago she’d been going to the hospital for treatment, and at home she would practice walking either with her best friend or her sister for at least fifteen minutes.  

Seungwan doesn’t know why she didn’t think about it before, but at least she thought about it now. She wanted to be able to walk again. 

“Your personality. You’re still good as ever.” replied Taeyeon as she patted Seungwan affectionately. 

The younger girl smiled, but it was quickly replaced with a frown which didn’t go unnoticed by the older girl. 

“What’s wrong, Wan-ah?”

“I don’t understand why Sana won’t allow you to live with us.” 

“I do.” said Taeyeon. “After what I did three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter