FINAL CHAPTER / You Belong Where You are Loved

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“They’re all gorgeous, Sana. How am I suppose to choose?”

Seungwan gasped at the sea of wedding gowns that surrounded her. 

Each one was prettier than the other, making her have a hard time to choose the most suitable one. Every girl who wants to get married dreams of wearing the perfect dress for their special day, and Seungwan was one of those girls.

“Don’t worry. I’ll get some help.” Her best friend motioned her to follow her until they stopped in the fitting room. “Choi Sooyoung? Sooyoung-unnie, are you there?”

Seconds later, a slim, tall girl with chin-length hair came out, greeting the two customers with a beaming smile.

“Oi, Minatozaki Sana, what a surprise!” The lady named Choi Sooyoung locked the Japanese girl into a bear hug. “You don’t like attending weddings or entering bridal shops, so what’re you doing here?”

“My gal right here is getting married after two weeks, and you know this shop sells the best gowns.” replied Sana. “This is my best friend Seungwan, and Wannie this is Sooyoung-unnie, a good friend of my older sister when she was in college.” 

“Nice to meet you.” The woman shook hands with Seungwan before excusing herself.


It took around ten minutes until Sooyoung came back with the dress hanging on her arm.

It wasn’t heavy or bulky. And as if she was able to read Seungwan’s mind, it was exactly what the younger girl wanted to wear.

“Would this be perfect?” Sooyoung asked.

Seungwan and Sana exchanged glances, big smiles plastered across their faces. 

“Absolutely perfect.”

 

* *

 

Today was supposed to be Joohyun and Seungwan’s big day, but it had to be postponed due to a little incident. Three days ago, Seungwan was hanging out at the Bae’s treehouse, and while heading down, she missed a step and fell down.

Luckily, the treehouse wasn’t high, but it still left her with one twisted ankle, and one slightly injured shoulder. 

The young lady wasn’t upset because accidents happen, but she won’t deny that she was kinda sad that her wedding was postponed until she recovers.

She wanted the ceremony to go on even if she wasn’t in a proper situation.

Yet unbeknown to her, Joohyun, Jisoo, Sana, and Seulgi already planned everything.


“Rise and shine, Wan-ah.” Jisoo gently shook the sleeping girl awake. “You have to get ready now.”

Seungwan stirred before opening her eyes. She wasn’t a heavy sleeper.

“Get ready for what?”

Jisoo leaned forward, a cheshire grin plastered on her lips.

“For your wedding.”

The latter blinked confusingly. “Wedding? But it’s postponed for two weeks.”

Jisoo could only giggle before looping an arm around her sister-in-law’s body to help her get up.

 

* *

 

Seungwan could swear that her friends were creative. 

With a little help from some doctors and nurses, an extreme makeover had been done to the hospital’s cafeteria, turning it into a wonderful wedding hall. 

“You guys, and some staff really did this?” The bride asked as she smoothed the skirt of her gown.

“Yeah.” Sana hummed in response. “Hyunnie helped too.”

“R-Really? That means he already spoiled it for himself.”

“I know that he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter