Dongsaeng

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, Taekwoon,"great Hakyeon when he see the boy standing in front of the school. Everyday like that. If Taekwoon arrived first, he will wait Hakyeon and if Hakyeon come first, he will be the one who waiting. 

"Morning," answer Taekwoon wihout showing his emotion. He actually happy everytime he sees Hakyeon. 

"Who's that?"ask Taekwoon when he sees a boy standing beside Hakyeon. He scan the tall boy who try to hide behind Hakyeon to avoid his stare. 

"Stop it, Taekwoon. You look like you want to eat him alive," said Hakyeon in laughing. 

"I'm Sanghyuk. Han Sanghyuk,"the boy introduce himself without looking at Taekwoon. He still feel afraid with Taekwoon's stare and try to use Hakyeon's body to protect himself. 

"Ooo I'm Taekwoon," said Taekwoon when he know who the boy actually are. His stare also become softer. 

"He will study here too," inform Hakyeon with wide smile. First,  they go to principle office to meet the principle, their uncle. Then, Taekwoon and Hakyeon send Hyuk to his class. Hakyeon really hope his dongsaeng able to meet nice people and new friend here. He happy Hyuk change his school because he will be able to protect him. 

During lunch, Taekwoon and Hakyeon eat together at their usual place under the tree. But,  its not just the two of them. The intruders also join them since that day. They also do not mind their presence. It feel nice to have more people. 

"Hyung!"shout Wonshik from a far while waving his hand. Hongbin just follow him from behind shaking his head looking at his friend's act. As usual, Wonshik sit beside Hakyeon and Hongbin beside Taekwoon. 

"Why you two late?"a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter