Feeling

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon and Hakyeon walk out while from the school with holding hands. As they walking, suddenly they heard someone is calling Hakyeon's name. When they turn around  they saw a woman waving at them from her car.

"Noona, what are you doing here? When you come back from America?" Ask Hakyeon as he hug his noona. Taekwoon just smile at the woman who Hakyeon's call noona.

"This morning. So, I thought I want to suprise daddy," reply the woman. Actually, she told his daddy that she will come to Korea next weak. But, its look like her exam finish earlier than she expected, so she come back after she finish her last paper.

"And who is this, Hakyeon?" Ask the woman as she look at Taekwoon.

"Hi, I'm Taekwoon, Hakyeon's boyfriend," the boy introduce himself to the noona.

"Oh my, nice choice Hakyeon," whisper that noona but still can be heard by Taekwoon clearly that make him blushing.

"Hi Taekwoon. I'm Cheonsa, Cha Cheonsa. Hakyeon's cousin," the woman introduce herself to Taekwoon.

"I'll go first, Hakyeon, Taekwoon. Bye," continue Cheonsa as she enter the school. She really want to see her father. She miss him very much.

"Uncle might be cry happily when he saw his sweet daughter," said Hakyeon as he watch his cousin enter the school. Taekwoon smile at his boyfriend and hold his hand. They talk about random thing as they walk together.

***

"Taekwoon, I need your help right now," said Haejin with a face that cannot be interpret by Taekwoon.

"What is it about?" Ask Taekwoon as he try to not laugh at his friend's desperate face.

"Well, I meet a girl and I think I like her," reply Haejin as he blushing.

"Okay. So?" Ask Taekwoon. He cannot find any reason why he told him that.

"Can you introduce me to the girl?" Ask Haejin as he hold Taekwoon's hand. He make a pleading face that make Taekwoon scared. He never saw his friend behave like this.

"How can I help you when I don't know who is she?" Ask Taekwoon. When Haejin hear that question, he take out his phone and show a picture of the girl who able to capture his heart. When Taekwoon see who the one that make his friend this misserable, his eyes become wide. He look at Haejin and then the picture. He does it again until Haejin take back the phone.

"I saw you and Hakyeon talking with her yesterday. So, it mean you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter