No!

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haejin, your sister is not in her room!" shout Mrs Park from inside Haein's room.

Mr and Mrs Park will fly to America with Haein for her treatment tomorrow morning. They have been caution and watch over the girl to ensure that girl will not be able to runaway. But, that night without they realise, that girl disappear.

"What?" Reply Haejin as he enter the room and saw no one there. He then help his parents searching for that girl in every corner of the house but fail.

"She already went out. Her car is not in the garage," told Mr Park. 

"Where will she go?" Ask Mr Park in worried. Mrs Park has start to cry. Haejin think hard before he take his phone to call someone.

***

"Are you sure you want to go back right now?" Ask Hakyeon as he follow Taekwoon walk toward the door.

"Yes, I really want to stay but my sisters will come home today," reply Taekwoon as he pouting. He really want to stay with Hakyeon tonight.

"Well, what can we do. I can't hold you here. I can't leave bad impression to your family, right?" Said Hakyeon as he smile at his boyfriend.

"I love you, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's waist and pull him closer.

"I love you too, Taekwoon," reply Hakyeon at he put his arms around Taekwoon's neck and kiss the latter.

"Bye, see you tomorrow," said Taekwoon before he leave Hakyeon.

"Bye, my love," reply Hakyeon as he wave his hand. He sit on the sofa and sigh. He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter