Truth

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want that boy to be expeled from this school!” yell Mr Park as he slam the table.

"Wait, Mr Park. We don't know what actually happen between Hakyeon and Haein in that room," reply Principal Cha.

"What do you mean? My daughter already told us what happen. What more that we really need to proof it. You can see how hurt she is," yell Mrs Park as she glare at Principal Cha. 

"Its what your daughter tell you. But, what Hakyeon tell me is quite different from your daughter's," said Principal Cha. 

"What do you mean?" Ask Mr Park as he lean back at the chair.

"He said your daughter who call him to that room. She the one who attack Hakyeon," told Principal Cha. 

"What a nonsense is that. If you don't want to take any action toward that boy, I will. I'll report this thing to the police," threat Mr Park as he glare at Principal Cha. That man calmly look at the parents.

"Its not a nonsense," said Haejin as he enter the room. He bow at Principal Cha before he sit beside him.

"What do you mean, Haejin? Why you here? Are you doing something wrong again?" Ask Mrs Park as she look at Haejin weirdly. Haejin sigh before he continue.

"Its noona's fault, not Hakyeon," reply Haejin ad he just looking at his fingers. He afraid to look at his parents.

"Haejin! How dare you say like that. Why you defend that boy, not your own sister!" Yell Mrs Park.

"I know, you want to revenge on your noona just because we love her more than you. We love her because she our precious daughter. She's perfect not like you," continue Mr Park as he glare at Haejin.

"Its true. Noona admit it by herself," said Haejin as he take out his phone.  

"You're right Haejin. I'm the one who attack him. I want to kill him. But, he's too strong than I expected so it fail. So, I hurt myself so that he's the one who will be blame on it. I'm just a weak girl who unable do anything when he attack me. Am I right?

Haejin record his conversation with Haein yesterday as a proof. He then look at his parents who look very shock with what they hear. The voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter