Hell?

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon pov~

"What do you want, Hae Jin? Please don't disturb me, " ask me when I see him sitting on a chair inside the hell room for me. 

"You know why I do this Taekwoon. You the reason of this thing.  You the one who play with my sister.  Now, you asking me why. So hypocrites," answer the boy. 

"I have told you many time Hae Jin. I never do that. I never touch your sister," I always told him everytime I met him. 

"Enough with your lie, Taekwoon. You want to say that my sister is lying to me, " he grab a stick that laying beside him and start walking at me.  I know what he want to do. Its happen almost everyday. I don't know what to do anymore.  I'm so tired to fight him. 

They start to beat me. They punch and kick my body without stoping. I only can pray that someone will help me although I know it will not really happen. 

"Stop you stupid boys!" I heard a voice that make them stop their action. I try to look up and see Hakyeon standing at the door looking at the boys with anger. 

"What the hell you thinking you doing?"shout him while staring at the boys. I can see the anger from his eyes.  Its look like he can just kill them with his eyes. 

"Its none of your business. Its look like you don't know anything about this boy, "said Hae Jin while grabing my hair that make me winced a bit. 

"Oh, I know everything boy. I also know how stupid you are to do this kind of childish thing to Taekwoon," answer h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter