Crazy

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want, Haein?" Ask Taekwoon without looking at the girl.

"I'm just want to say hello to your friend," reply that girl as she pull Haejin away and sit beside Taekwoon. 

"Noona, I already tell you Taekwoon already has someone that he like," yell Haejin as he glare at his noona. Hakyeon pull Haejin to sit beside him and rub his back to calm him down.

"I don't care," reply Haein as she hold Taekwoon's arms tightly. Taekwoon try to pull away his arm but that girl change her target and hug Taekwoon. Her action make Taekwoon push her away and stand up.

"Where you want to go?" Ask Haein as she look at Taekwoon with sulky face. Her face make the boys look at her in disgust. Taekwoon walk toward Hakyeon and pull Haejin away from his boyfriend. He sit beside Hakyeon and hold his hand tightly.

"Yah," yell Haejin as he sit at Taekwoon old place beside his noona. 

"I already has Hakyeon and I don't need anyone else," said Taekwoon seriously as he show his hand with Hakyeon's.

Haein who smiling at that time change her face immediately. No more smiling on her face. She look at that hand with sharp glare. She then change her look at Hakyeon like want to eat him alive. But, of course it's not scare Hakyeon at all. Hakyeon just smirk at the girl.

"I don't care! I want you, Jung Taekwoon!" Shout that girl as she slam the table hardly. It make the boys jump little bit in shock. 

"Yah, you think Taekwoon is a thing. You think you can own him," Hakyeon keep in calm and just look at the girl in pity. 

"You, get away from Taekwoon. Break up with him," that girl continue yelling at Hakyeon. 

"Why should I listen to your order?" Reply Hakyeon. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter