Class

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally,  he found the office with help from taekwoon of course. He knock and open the door when get permission from the man inside the room.  Taekwoon want to excuse himself and go to his class.  But, hakyeon grab his hand and drag him along into the office.

"Please sit down, " he said.  He look at both students face and continue his word, "Welcome to JF high school Cha Hakyeon.  I heard you make quite big disaster to your previous school? " He ask while look at Hakyeon. Taekwon who just hear this new information also look at hakyeon.

Hakyeon make a face of annoyance.  " You know what happen there,  old man.  Why you ask me again? " answer him. Taekwoon become more shock listening to the words that came out from Hakyeon's mouth. His eyes become wide.  

"I'm not old young man.  I'm matured, " answer the principal with his hand give hakyeon few neck slicing. Hakyeon just laugh hearing the words. 

"Long time no see,  uncle, " said Hakyeon while hugging the principal. The principal hug him back,  patting his head. Taekwoon become uncomfortable right now. He did not know that hakyeon and his principal are family. 

After few minutes they changing qestions and answers,  they back to the main reason why hakyeon and taekwoon come to the office. 

"So,  hakyeon.  This is your time table. Luckly,  both of you are in the same class.  So,  taekwoon,  I hope you can show this school to this boy and help him when he get into trouble, " said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter