Holiday

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah, this house is so big and beautiful," said Wonshik when he enter the house that owned by Cha family. 

"Well thank you," reply Cheonsa as she smile looking at the boy walk around the house excitedly like a little kid. 

"Its so nice to be here. Its near with the beach," said Hongbin as he look out from the window. He can see the beach and sea from there. 

"It is," Hakyeon put his back down and sit on the sofa. He pull his boyfriend to sit beside him.

"So, where can I put my bag?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon and then Cheonsa.

"There five room here. So, you all can choose where you want to sleep," reply Hakyeon as he point the rooms. 

When Wonshik hear that, he fastly pull Jaehwan's hand toward a room. "I choose this room," said Wonshik as he enter the room with his boyfriend.

"Emm we both choose this room. Is it okay, Hyukkie?" Said Hongbin as he point a room beside Wonshik's. 

"I don't mind as long as I'm with you," reply Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin. They look at each other and smile while walking toward the said room. 

"Is this a holiday for me to rest or honeymoon time for them?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the filled room. 

"How about both," reply Taekwoon as he lift Hakyeon and bring him toward an empty room beside Hongbin's.

"Yah what are you try to do?" Yell Hakyeon as he try to escape from that boy. Taekwoon keep silent and bring him into the room with smile. 

"ert," said Hakyeon before he disappear with his boyfriend in the room. Haejin just shake his head disbelief how rushing his friend is. 

"I don't know what to say in this kind of situation. It quite lonely for me," said Haejin as he look at his girlfriend. 

"Why?" Ask Cheonsa as she look at his boyfriend.

"Well, they all have sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter