Obstacle

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon just shake his head. Jaehwan still cry and only look at the floor. There still Wonshik's blood at his uniform. 

"Come. You need to change your cloth," said Hakyeon as he pull Jaehwan's hand and lead him to the restroom.

"It should be me in the operation room. It should be me getting stab. It should be me," said Jaehwan after he change his cloth. His tears still falling down and it look like cannot be stop.

"Its Wonshik own decision to do that. It his own decision to protect you. What has he did because he want to keep you safe. He will hate himself if he know you blame yourself for what has happen to him," reply Hakyeon to calm Jaehwan. 

When they arrive at the room, they saw the doctor is talking with principal Cha.

"Whats wrong, uncle?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Wonshik is in stable condition right now. But, he still need to rest," explain principal Cha. Jaehwan sigh in relief. He feel glad Wonshik is fine. He feel very happy as he cry again. Now, it the happy tears..

 

"I'm sorry," said Jaehwan. Wonshik still does not wake up. The others have something to do and leave him alone with Wonshik.

"Its my fault. If only I just let myself being stab by him, you will not be like this. It should be me the one who laying like this. Not you," continue Jaehwan.

"Why you should blame yourself? I'm the one who want to do that," said a voice that he really want to hear. 

"Are you okay? I will call the doctor right now," said Jaehwan in panic and also in happy because Wonshik has awake.

"No need. I'm okay because you okay," reply Wonshik as he smile weakly. He still feel weak after losing his bloods. But, it worth as long as he can protect Jaehwan. 

"I'm sorry. Its my fault,"said Jaehwan again.

"Stop blaming yourself. You make me sad, hyung," reply Wonshik as he pouting. Jaehwan just nod his head few time and smile.

"I'm happy you okay. But, don't ever you do that again. You make me afraid," said Jaehwan as he hold Wonshik's hand.

"Are you afraid of blood? I'm sorry," reply Wonshik as he show a worried face.

"No. I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid you will leave me alone. I'm afraid I would never see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter