Thank You

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon walk with Hakyeon slowly toward their friends. They join their friend and sit around the fire pit. They keep talking and playing game. 

"Wait, where Haejin and Cheonsa noona?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise that couple is not there. 

"Don't ask," said Taekwoon as he try to hold his smile. Hakyeon look at his boyfriend weirdly. 

"Wait, don't tell me... I don't know anything about it. Lets pretend that we don't know," said Hakyeon. He does not want to answer anything with his uncle. He does not know anything.

"Ok hyung," reply all of them simultaneously. They continue their conversation and start teasing each other. They also talking about their memories together.

"I'm still remember when I meet Hakyeon. I though an angel wake me up. If not because of him, I don't know what will happen to me," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"Me too, Taekwonnie. When I saw you, I already fall in love with you. Trust me," reply Hakyeon.

"Thank you, my love. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for helping me to become a brave person. Thank you for loving me too. You complete my life. I love you so much," continue Taekwoon. He give a peck on Hakyeon's lips before he smile widely. 

"I want to say thank you too, Hakyeon. If not because of you bring me into this family, I don't know what will happen to me. I might be still in the house or maybe I'm already dead. Thank you for saving me too," said Jaehwan. He look at Hakyeon straight into his eyes.

"Me too, hyung. All this time you take care of me. I never say thank you to you. You even get suspended because of me. Thank you hyung. Thank you very much," this time Sanghyuk voice out. He look at Hakyeon with a smile, showing his sincere feeling when he say that.

"Well, I also want to say thank you to you too, hyung. You accept us to be your friend even when we eavesdrop your conversation. You do not mind and not hesitate to be our friend. Thank you for that," said Wonshik as he rub his neck shyly.

"I'm also want to thank you for introduce me with this lovely boy with me. I'm feel very very happy now. Thank you," continue Hongbin. 

"Oh my, don't say something like that. You know I can't stand this kind of words well. I think I'm gonn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter