Tutor

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taekwoon, do you know anyone who can tutor me?"ask Hakyeon after they meet principle Cha and Mrs Cha. Hakyeon need a tutor to ensure he get A in the next test. He only have one month to study. He will make sure that he get A in his test. 

"Emm I think I have one person in mind,"reply Taekwoon. 

"Who? Who? "Ask Hakyeon excitedly. 

"You know, our class rep,"answer Taekwoon as they sit at usual place under the tree. Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk have arrive before them. 

"Oh, you mean Lee Jaehwan?"reply Hakyeon as he open his lunch box. 

"Yup, he always got first place. So, he is the suitable one to teach you,"said Taekwoon before he eat his lunch. 

"Whats wrong? Why you need someone to teach you?" Ask Wonshik still chewing his food. 

"Well, I need to get A in my next test,"answer Hakyeon. 

"Is it because of mom? "Ask Sanghyuk. He know his hyung do not really like to study. So, he assume it must be Mrs Cha who make his hyung do that. 

Hakyeon just nod at Sanghyuk words and start thinking Taekwoon's suggestion. He never talk to Jaehwan. But, as what he saw, Lee Jaehwan is a bubbly and happy person. He always smile and liked by others student. But, he notice something. Jaehwan always has some bruise at his arm. He try to hide it under his sleves but sometime Hakyeon saw it. Few times he saw Jaehwan holding his stomach in pain. Its make he think that there must be something happen to him. 

 

In the classroom~<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter