Effort

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It almost three weeks Jaehwan become Hakyeon's tutor. Almost everyday, they study together at Hakyeon's house with Taekwoon. 

"Next week, the exam will begin. So, I hope you can do it and get A as what you want,"said Jaehwan as he put his books into his bag. 

"Of course I will. You're my teacher," answer Hakyeon while smiling. 

"Oh, here. Its for today," said Hakyeon as he give an envelope to Jaehwan. 

"Thank you,"said Jaehwan as he take it and put it into his pocket. 

"See you later, Hakyeon, Taekwoon,"continue Jaehwan. When he want to walk out from the house, someone stop him.

"Hyung, wait. I want to go back with you,"shout Wonshik as he run toward Jaehwan. 

"What? Why?"ask Jaehwan. He look at the boy.

"What more can I do here? When there only two couple here and I'm alone. It make my heart break so much watching their lovely act,"explain Wonshik. Jaehwan only nod agree with Wonshik.

"Lets go. Bye hyungs,"continue Wonshik as he pull Jaehwan's hand. Jaehwan just let himself getting drag by that boy. Even after they almost arrive at Jaehwan's house, Wonshik still do not let Jaehwan's hand go.

"Emm Wonshik,"call Jaehwan as he poke the boy's arm.

"What, hyung?"reply Wonshik still not realise his action. 

"Hand,"tell Jaehwan short. When Wonshik realise that, he quickly release Jaehwan's hand. His face become red and Jaehwan also. 

"So.. sorry, hyung. I don't realise it,"said Wonshik stuttering his words. His heart beating crazily right now and make him cannot think properly. Jaehwan just nod. He don't mind actually. But, his heart pounding hard. He just look at the ground to avoid looking at Wonshik. 

"Le.. lets go," continue Wonshik. They just walk side by side without saying anything. 

"Here my house. Bye, see you tomorrow," said Jaehwan when they arrive at his house.

"Ok, bye," reply Wonshik as he walk away from Jaehwan. Jaehwan just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter