Past

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon, can I ask you something?"ask Taekwoon. 

"Of course,  Taekwoonie," reply Hakyeon after swallow his food completely. They are having their launch under a tree near school field. 

"Emm why you left your previous school? Well,  I just want to know, "ask Taekwoon while staring at his food. 

"Its okay.  People normally ask that question,  Taekwoonnie, "answer Hakyeon. 

"Well, my previous school condition is not so good. The rich people are powerful and can do anything they want. The teachers also unable to do anything. Well,  its not like they unable,  they just don't want to do anything. They willing to become the puppets,"explain Hakyeon. He look angry when he told Taekwoon about the school.

 

One month ago~

"What happen, Hyuk?"ask Hakyeon to his dongsaeng. He look at the bruise face. 

"Well, you know what kind of person Chin is," answer the younger boy, still not looking at Hakyeon. Its not first time Chin hit his dongsaeng. 

"So? Whats the meaning of this letter? "Ask Hakyeon again. 

"Well, this time I fight back. He can say anything he want about me, but not my family," answer Sanghyuk. This time he look at Hakyeon with some tears in his cheek. 

"Don't worry, Hyuk. Hyung will solve this thing," said Hakyeon rubbing the younger back that help him calm down a bit. 

"Its okay hyung. I don't want you get trouble because of me," said Sanghyuk. 

"Trouble? No, its will not give me any trouble," said Hakyeon in firm tone that make Sanghyuk nodded at his word.  

Sanghyuk and Hakyeon not a sibling. But,  they have live together since  Sanghyuk lost his parents.  Sanghyuk's and Hakyeon's parent are best friend. So, Hakyeon's parent feel that its their responsible to take care of Sanghyuk. Hakyeon also love Sanghyuk very much as his dongsaeng. So, he cannot keep calm if anyone try to hurt his dongsaeng. 

Next morning, both of them go to principal office because this Chin's parent want to discuss about this thing. Hakyeon's parent are not in korea at that moment,  so they cannot come to the school. Luckly for these people, because if his mother who come to handle this thing, he cannot imagine what will happen. His mother is a scary women. 

"So, you are the boy who hit my son. How dare you do that. Who do you think you are? Even me, his mother never hit him," scold a women who wearing fancy clothes. She sit infront of the principal with Chin beside him. He smirk at Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter