Attack

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, that boy is inside?" Ask Haein as she look at the hospital building. She wearing a blond wig and big sunglasses to hid her face. She know after that accident, her parents will do anything to find her. The police too. 

She never though that the boy that she hit is Hakyeon. It feel like a jackpot. She want to kill Taekwoon but she get Hakyeon instead. What a good things. But, what make she feel disappointed is Hakyeon safe. He's not dead and she will make sure he will dead.

"Yes and he still in coma," told Yoojun as he inhale his cigarette. He agree to help this girl when she said she will pay him for this job. He never choose his job. He accept any works as long as he get money. Robbery, kidnapping and even killing. 

They both know each other at a club when she try to fix her broken heart. Yoojun the one who approach her first. They talk and it continue until into the bedroom. They sleep together for few times. Yoojun has told her about his job and Haejin though that she will need his help in the future. She's right about it. She need his help to kill Hakyeon and Taekwoon. 

"When we will do it?" Ask Yoojun as he look at Haein.

"Tonight," reply Haein as she look at the building in rage. She will end this thing. She will pay what both of them do to her heart. 

Yoojun nod his head and drive away the car from that place. While driving, Yoojun glance at Haein with a smile. This girl has change. Her eyes are full of revenge and hatred. 

He still remember seeing this girl drinking alone at a corner in the club. Drinking and crying. He though he can use this girl and he really can. He able to plant crazy things into her mind. How he told her to not give upon Taekwoon. He told Haein that if she unable to get Taekwoon in good way, try the bad way. He really like to destroy people life and its including this girl. Well, its no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter