Runaway

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When will he go out?" Ask Wonshik. He feel so boring waiting in the car. 

"Just wait for a while. That why you should not follow us, Wonshik," reply Hakyeon. He and Jaehwan want to take Jaehwan's things. But, the boy want to follow them when he know about it. Not only that boy, Taekwoon, Hongbin and Sanghyuk also there. 

All six boys are watching the house until Jaehwan's uncle left the house. When the man walk away from the house, Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Hongbin and Taekwoon enter the house. While the Wonshik and Sanghyuk are watching the house from the car. 

"Where your room, Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon when they enter the house. 

"Here," say Jaehwan as he lead his friends toward his room. When he enter his room, he immediately open his closet and took out his clothes. Hakyeon and Taekwoon help to put it in the bag. Hongbin help Jaehwan take the books and stationaries needed for the school. They need to do it fast before Jaehwan's uncle back. 

Outside the house, Wonshik and Sanghyuk stand beside the car and watch the surrounding. Everything is fine and follow their plan. But, suddenly Wonshik saw the man walking toward the house. Jaehwan's uncle is back faster than what they expect. Both of them do not know what they need to do. 

"What should we do?" Ask Sanghyuk. He look worried.

"Wait here and call Hakyeon hyung," said Wonshik before he walk toward the man. Sanghyuk fastly take out his phone and call his hyung.

"Hyung, he's back. Hurry up," said Sanghyuk to his hyung. 

"Lets go," command Hakyeon as he put all things in the bag and walk out from the house through back door. The others are following him. They all hiding at the backyard and wait until Jaehwan's uncle get into the house. Hakyeon can see Wonshik is talking with Jaehwan's uncle.

 

"Good morning. Sorry for disturbing. Are you Jaehwan's uncle?"ask Wonshik. That man look at Wonshik and smirk.

"Yes, I am. What do you want?" Ask him back.

"Is Jaehwan home? We have a promise to meet but he's not coming," said Wonshik. He don't know how he can think like that. Maybe, in emergency his brain function greatly.

"No, he not coming home yesterday," answer Jaehwan's uncle.

"What is your relationship with my nephew?" Continue him. 

"Me? I'm his boyfriend," answer Wonshik while smiling. That answer make that man's face change. He just glare at Wonshik and make a disguting face. Wonshik really want to punch that man. How dare he do something like that to Jaehwan. Wonshik hold his angry and just smile at that man.

"Wonshik, here you are. Is Jaehwan home?" Ask Hakyeon. He can sense the angry from Wonshik and need to stop him before anything happen. He then put his arm around Wonshik's shoulder. Wonshik feel weird with the appearance of Hakyeon and look around to find the other.

"Hello, I'm Hakyeon," said Hakyeon to Jaehwan's uncle. 

"Wonshik, is Jaehwan home?"ask Hakyeon again to gain attention from that boy. Wonshik just shake his head. 

"Okay, lets go first. Who know if he already there," said Hakyeon as he pull Wonshik with him toward the car. Jaehwan's uncle just watch them for awhile and continue his walk to the house. Hakyeon fastly drive the car toward the others who still hiding at the backyard. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter