Responsible

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon, where is Taekwoon?" Ask Haejin as he sit beside Hakyeon.

"He go to get some drink. I though you already go back home," reply Hakyeon as he smile.

"I'm sorry Hakyeon. Let me take responsibility on this thing," said Haejin as he hold Hakyeon's hand.

"I already told you before its okay. Its not your fault. And don't worry, I'll solve this problem by myself," reply Hakyeon as he smile.

"No, Hakyeon. Please let me solve this problems for you. Its happen because of my sister. So, please let me help you," said Haejin.

"But,..," Hakyeon want to make Haejin change his mind. But, the boy fastly stop Hakyeon.

"Just let me handle this thing. I need to stop my sister before she do something more crazy," said Haejin ad he stand up.

"Don't worry. Just leave this thing to me," continue Haejin as he walk away from Hakyeon.

***

Haejin take a deep breath as he stand in front of the door. When he want to open the door, he hear someone talking inside the room. He ope  the door slightly and peek inside the room.

"Its simple Taekwoon. Leave Hakyeon and come to me," said Haein as she put her hand on Taekwoon's chest.

"No, never," reply Taekwoon as he push the girl away.

"Really? Are you sure you will not regret it?" Haein try to play with Taekwoon's mind. Her words make Taekwoon think. Its all his fault. Its happen because of him. So, he need to do something to help his boyfriend.

"I'm... I'm... Let me think about it," Taekwoon really need to think before he can make the decision. 

"Okay, I'll give you time until tomorrow morning. Because after that, I cannot gurentee what will happen," said Haein as she lie back on the bed. Taekwoon without looking at girl walk out from the room.

Haein laugh in satisfy. She know she will get the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter