Escape

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You no need to bring anything Jaehwan,"said Hakyeon when he saw Jaehwan bring some junk foods. 

"I just bring a few. Not so many," reply Jaehwan. He saw Hongbin and Sanghyuk sit on the sofa with Wonshik sit in the middle. 

"Why you sit there, Wonshik?" Ask Jaehwan. He can see unsatisfy face shown by Hongbin. He must want to sit beside his lover.

"I'm jealous," answer Wonshik short. Hongbin just sent a glare at his friend like want to kill him. Jaehwan just laugh hearing the answer.

"Come here sit with me. I'm feel little bit lonely here," said Jaehwan as he pat the empty space beside him. When Wonshik hear that, he immediately stand and sit beside Jaehwan. Hongbin sent a thankful look at Jaehwan as he sit closer to Sanghyuk.

"Where Hakyeon and Taekwoon?"ask Jaehwan when he cannot see the boys. 

"Kitchen," answer Hongbin as he play with Sanghyuk's hair. Wonshik just sent a jealous look at his friend for showing the lovely act. 

"Foods coming," shout Hakyeon from the kitchen. After he say that, Taekwoon bring out the foods followed by Hakyeon that has been cook by them. But, mostly cook by Taekwoon. 

All of them sit around the table and start to eat. "Delicious," praise Wonshik. The others just nod agree with him. 

"Its so good. I hope I can cook like you. Can you teach me?" said Hakyeon as he munching his food.

"Why you want to learn how to cook?" Ask Taekwoon.

"So that I can eat this delicious food everyday," answer Hakyeon.

"Don't worry. I can cook for you everyday when we married," said Taekwoon. Hakyeon just sent a look at his lover and smile. 

"Please don't start it," Wonshik interrupt the lovers talk. The other just laugh at the boy jealousy. 

After they finish fill up their stomach, they continue their party with singing and dancing. They sing and dance for hours. Jaehwan do not care what will happen later because now, he only want to enjoy this happy moment.

 

"I never know that you can sing, hyung," said Wonshik. Now, they are walking back home. Actually, Hakyeon has offer to send them back but Jaehwan more prefer to walk. So, Wonshik offer to accompany him back home.

"Well, I also never know thay you can dance and also rap. Its so cool," praise Jaehwan that make Wonshik blushing.

"You also cool hyung. Your voice is so good and sweet. You should be a singer," reply Wonshik. For him, Jaehwan is a very good singer. When he hear Jaehwan singing, it make Wonshik fall in love with him again. 

"Thank you," said Jaehwan. They continue walking without saying any words. When they reach at a park, Jaehwan stop his steps.

"Whats wrong hyung?" Ask Wonshik when he saw Jaehwan stop walking.

"How about if we sit there first?" Suggest Jaehwan as he point at a bench under a tree.

"Of course we can," reply Wonshik. He hold Jaehwan's hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter