Sorry

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seriously, Kim Minjae?"ask Mr Cha as he sent a deathly glare at his friend. 

"Look what have you done?"yell Mrs Cha as she hug Jaehwan and wipe his tears. 

"You really need to stop your childish behavior," scold Mrs Kim as she pull her husband's ears.

"Ah stop it. Its hurt," said Mr Kim as he hold his red ear.

"I'm just kidding. I'm sorry, Jaehwan," continue Mr Kim as he hug the boy. Jaehwan just nod his head feeling happy that Wonshik's father is only joking with him.

"I thought you have stop your childish behavior after you become a father," scold Mrs Cha as she stand beside her husband and glare at Mr Kim.

"I already appologise," said Mr Kim to defend himself.

"Just apologise?" Ask Mrs Kim as she glare at her husband.

"I'm sorry Jaehwan. Its just an acting. Of course I'm happy for you and Wonshik. Don't worry, I would never dare to disturb your relationship with Wonshik. I'm happy when my son is happy. So, don't worry about what has I said just now and smile, Jaehwan," Mr Kim apologise again and its make Jaehwan smile. 

“What’s going on here? Why Jaehwan is crying? What have you done to him, Wonshik?” ask Hakyeon as he hug Jaehwan.

“Not me,” reply Wonshik as he pouting.

“Dad?” ask Hongbin as he look at Mr Kim. 

“I already apologise. Don’t scold me again,” said Mr Kim as he pouting.

“Don’t do that. You not a kid anymore,” said Mrs Cha when she saw the pouting.

“Yeah, you not cute anymore,” continue Mr Cha to support his wife.

“Okay, fine. I already old and not cute as before,” reply Mr Kim. He is sulking right now.

“Oh my god. This boy has not change at all. You always my cutie, Min Min,” said Mrs Cha as she pinch Mr Kim’s cheeks.

“Yah, I’m not a little boy anymore,” scold Mr Kim as he try to escape from the crab pinch.

“Enough, honey. His cheeks will become red,” said Mr Cha to stop his wife’s act.

“Its hurt. Dear, look what has the witch done,” complain Mr Kim as he show his red cheeks. Mrs Kim just laugh and rub his cheeks softly.

“What do you mean by witch? This witch is the one who help you a lot before,” reply Mrs Cha as she pull Mr Kim’s ears.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry,” said Mr Kim as he rub his red ears this time.

“She also not change at all. Still fierce and scary,” whisper Mr Kim that can be heard by all people in the room.

“What?” Mrs Cha try to pull Mr Kim’s ears again but get stop by Mr Cha.

“When you two see each other, you always fight like cat and dog,” comment Mrs Kim as she laugh at her old friends’ behavior. The past memories still clearly remembered in her mind.

“But, dog and cat also best friends,” reply Mr Kim as he put his arm around Mrs Cha’s shoulder.

“I miss you, noona,” continue him as he hug Mrs Cha.

“I miss you too, Minjae,” reply Mrs Cha as she hug back Mr Kim and pat his back. She really miss her dongsaeng.

“Don’t hug so long. I’m jealous,” said Mr Cha as he show a jealous face. Mrs Cha just laugh and hold his husband's hand tightly.

“Lets have some coffee together. We haven’t met for long time,” said Mrs Kim as she pull Mr Kim’s ears for making her jealous.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter