Tired

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I never know you can sing. Your voice are so good and sweet. You make me melting. When I hear you sing, it make me fall in love with you again and again," praise Hakyeon. He drive his car toward Taekwoon's house to sent him back. 

"I also never know that you can dance. But, I don't want you dance like that again," reply Taekwoon. 

"Why not?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"Because it too y. I don't want anyone else see you like that," answer Taekwoon as he look at his fingers.

"Nope. I still want to do the y dance. But, only infront of you my love," said Hakyeon. He stop infront of Taekwoon's house and look at his lover. 

"I belong to you now. So, I will only dance for you," said Hakyeon as he stare at Taekwoon lovingly.

"I belong to you too," reply Taekwoon before he kiss his lover. 

"Bye Woonnie, see you later," said Hakyeon to his lover. He wait until Taekwoon enter his house first before he drive back home. Suddenly he saw someone that he know is running fastly like someone is chasing him. Hakyeon stop his car and follow that boy. 

"Yah, Lee Jaehwan," shout Hakyeon when he saw his friend standing in the middle of road. A car is coming but Jaehwan do not move and just waiting for the car. Hakyeon fastly run to Jaehwan and push him aside. They both fall on the ground together. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon when Jaehwan do not move from his fall position. Hakyeon grab Jaehwan's shoulder and make Jaehwan faced him. Without say any words, Hakyeon hug Jaehwan when he saw the latter cry.

Jaehwan just cry louder and more. Hakyeon hug him tightly and rub his back to calm him. Hakyeon just let the latter cry. He really want to know what has happen but he also know its not a right time to ask. 

Jaehwan is crying for almost half an hour before he fall asleep. Hakyeon slowly lift that boy and bring him to his car. He bring the boy back to his house.

Hakyeon slowly put Jaehwan on the bed. Before he leave Jaehwan, he change the boy's cloth and wipe his body a bit. After that, Hakyeon close the door and join lSanghyuk who is waiting for him at the living room. 

"What actually happen, hyung?" ask Sanghyuk. He actually want to ask that question when he saw his hyung standing infront of the door with Jaehwan in his arm.

"I don't know, Sanghyuk. I will ask him when he wake up," answer Hakyeon. 

"Just go to sleep, Hyukkie. We will discuss about it tomorrow with the other," continue Hakyeon as he pat Sanghyuk's head. The boy just nod and walk into his room. 

Hakyeon just sit on the sofa and think about Jaehwan. When he change Jaehwan's shirt, he saw many scars and bruises. "What actually happen to you, Jaehwan?"

Suddenly, he hear someone crying. It make him scared at first. But, when he hear the sound carefully, it come from his room. As he enter the room, he saw Jaehwan is crying and keep saying stop to no one in his sleep. It make Hakyeon worried and wake Jaehwan up. 

"Jaehwan, wake up," said Hakyeon as he pat Jaehwan's shoulder slowly. Jaehwan slowly open his eyes.

"Ha.. Hakyeon? What are you doing here? Where am I?"ask Jaehwan when he woke up.

"You're in at my house. I found you earlier, remember?"ask Hakyeon back. 

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I forgot about it," said Jaehwan as he hold his head. His head feel little bit hurt. Maybe because he crying so hard.

"Here," said Hakyeon as he give the a glass of water to Jaehwan. The latter just drink it without saying anything. They just keep silent for a while before Jaehwan start.

"You don't want to ask what happen?"ask Jaehwan as he only stare on his lap.

"I want to, but now not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter