Bruise

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning," greet Hakyeon to his boyfriend.

"Good morning," reply Taekwoon as he took Hakyeon hand and hold it.

"Where's Sanghyuk?" Ask Taekwoon when he not see the taller boy.

"He come with Hongbin," reply Wonshik who suddenly standing beside Taekwoon with a lonely face. He really like a ninja who can sneak around without anyone realise.

"Don't do that. You make me shock,"said Hakyeon as he hold his chest.

"Is there anything that I need to know, hyung?" Ask Woshik when he see his two hyung are holding hand.

"Well, we are dating now," announce Hakyeon as he smile to his boyfriend.

"No, why? Now I'm the lonely one who still do not has a lover," whine the boy.

"Don't worry, we will not let you feel lonely," said Hakyeon as he pat Wonshik's sholder

"Maybe," continue Taekwoon. Wonshik continue whine at his hyung and only stop when Hongbin and Sanghyuk arrive.

When Taekwoon and Hakyeon enter the class, they saw Jaehwan sit at his place with some bruise on his face. 

"What happen, Jaehwan? Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as he stare at Jaehwan's face.

"No... nothing. I'm fine," answer Jaehwan. He try to hide his face.

"Really? What I remember, yesterday before you walk out from my house, your face do not have any bruise like that,"reply Hakyeon who do not satisfy with Jaehwan's answer.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I just fall. That's all," said Jaehwan try to convince Hakyeon. Hakyeon want to say something but stop when Taekwoon hold his hand. Hakyeon just sigh and say,"okay, if that what you say. So, like yesterday, at my house."

"Sorry, Hakyeon. Today, I can't. I have some work to do," said him still not looking at Hakyeon.

"Okay, we will continue when you free,"reply Hakyeon. He walk to his seat and start thinking without changjng his look from Jaehwan.

"I don't think he fall," start Hakyeon.

"I agree," reply Taekwoon as he play with Hakyeon's fingers.

"Maybe he got bullied," assume Hakyeon.

"No, I don't think so. Everyone like him," reply Taekwoon.

"You think?" Said Hakyeon as he look at his boyfriend. He send an unconfident look at Taekwoon on his words. 

"Okay, how about if we ask some people that we know if he got bullied or not?" Suggest Taekwoon. He know his boyfriend will not satisfy until he know what actually happen. 

"You mean the boy?"ask Hakyeon for confirmation.

"Yes, the boy,"answer Taekwoon. Hakyeon only nod to agree with Taekwoon's suggestion. Then, he change back his look to Jaehwan. 

'I know there something happen, Lee Jaehwan. And I will find it,'said Hakyeon to himself.

 

"So, you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter