Help

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon pov~

'Where is the principal office?' I ask myself.  Its not my fault I'm getting lost. This school is so big. After few minutes I wondering without direction,  finally I decide to ask someone. 

I saw few students come out from a room and decide to ask them.  But,  my action stop immediately when I realise there someone laying on the floor inside the room.  

Quickly I ran to the boy and shake him gently "Are you okay? " I ask.  What a stupid question I ask,  of course he not okay. There some bruise and blood on his face.

"I'm fine, " he said and struggling to stand up. So I help him by holding his hand. His uniform become dirty.  So, he try to make the dirt gone. But,  it unsuccesful. He groan in annoyance.  

"Here, " I said while giving him my jacket. He just look at my jacket and then at me. I shove the jacket to his hand. 

"Thank you, " he said while put on my jacket.  Also I give him tissue for him to clean up his face.  After few moments,  I able to see his face,  clean face.  'Cute, ' I said to myself. 

"Thank you, " he said again and this time with a bowing.  "Stop with this thank you.  I'm not doing anything, " I said to him. He just nod his head without looking at me. 

" Well,  I'm Hakyeon, " I said to him. 

" I'm Taekwoon.  Jung Taekwoon.  Thank for helping me, " he thanks me again. 

" No worries.  I'm just doing what people normally do in this kind of situation, " answer me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter