Done?

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whats wrong with her actually?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at the girl who's walking away from them.

"She's crazy with Taekwoon," reply Haejin as he rub his forehead. 

"Yes, I'm agree with you. She's really crazy," said Sanghyuk. 

"What will you do, hyung?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon and Taekwoon. He also feel worried for them. He can feel that the girl is not playing with her words. He think that girl will do something that can harm Hakyeon.

"We'll wait and see what she will do," reply Hakyeon as he sigh. He don't know what to do with that girl. Even if she's crazy, she still Haejin's sister. 

"But, you need to be more careful. I'm afraid she will do something that will put you into danger," said Hongbin as he also look at his hyung worriedly.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon understand why they worried. Even themselves also worried. Haejin keep apologise on behalf his sister even after what his sister said to him. He really a nice dongsaeng.

"I think she will keep coming to disturb us after this," said Wonshik as he sigh heavily. When he finish his words, the other also sigh with him. Its look like, they will not having a peaceful time together after this. 

***

"Taekwoon," that girl keep coming to disturb them since that day.

"Have you done it with Hakyeon?" Ask Haein as she get her body closer to Taekwoon. That boy look at her weirdly. Why she suddenly ask him like that.

"I'll give you everything that you want, Taekwoon. Even my body. I'll give it to you," said Haein as she put her hand on Taekwoon laps. This girl is really shameless. 

"," said Wonshik as he role his eyes. Haein does not hear it because she keep seducing Taekwoon. 

"Sorry. Not interested," reply Taekwoon as he push away the hand. He tell the girl many time that he already has Hakyeon. So, its mean he like boys not girl. Why she can't understand. 

"Hakyeonnie," call Taekwoon when the boy sit in front him. He fastly change his seat beside the boy. He does not want to sit beside that girl. Hakyeon just smile looking at his boyfriend. Then he change his look to Haein. 

"You should give up noona. Its useless," said Haejin as he sit beside the girl. Haein did not reply anything and just keep in silent looking at the couple who showing their lovey dovey act.

"Where you two go? Why you so late?" Ask Wonshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter