Deal

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon, Mr Cha want you to come to his office later,"inform his teacher before he start his lesson for today. Hakyeon nod his head and start thinking why his uncle want to see him. He do not make any problems except in the first day. 

Hakyeon knock the door and enter the room. He not only sees his uncle but also a woman that he know well. 

"What are you doing here, old lady?"ask Hakyeon. When the woman hear his question, she stand up and walk to him. 

"What do you mean by old? I'm still young and pretty,"scold the woman while pulling Hakyeon's ear. 

"Ouch, I'm sorry mom,"said Hakyeon. He just kidding and he know his mom know it too. After she release Hakyeon's ear,  she hug her son. She really miss him. She do not see his son for a month. Last she saw him, when he cause the problem at the stupid school. Hakyeon just hug her back knowing that she miss him and so do him. 

"Oh, who are you young man,"ask Mrs Cha to the boy who standing beside his son. 

"Hello,  Mrs Cha. I'm Taekwoon. Jung Taekwoon. I'm Hakyeon's friend,"the boy introduce himself. 

"Oh, Jung Taekwoon. I also have a friend who also Jung. Well, you're cute. Are you sure you both are friend only?". Taekwoon face change when he hear that question. 

"Mom, stop it. You make him uncomfortable,"said Hakyeon to his mom. 

"Why not? I know he's your type,"Mrs Cha continue to tease Taekwoon. His face become red but still feel happy when he hear that. 

"What do you mean? What do you know about my type?"ask Hakyeon who also blushing. 

"Well you know the cute one. You like cute boy. He is cute,"said Mrs Cha that make Taekwoon become more red. 

"No, he's not cute,"reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon's heart stop for a while. He feel sad when he hear that. But, not for long after he hears Hakyeon continue his words that make him become more m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter