Plan

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want, Haein?" Ask Hakyeon as he walk toward the girl. 

"Just want to talk with you," reply Haein as she smile sweetly to Hakyeon. But, the boy know there something that the girl plan to do. He knlw he can't trust that girl.

"If it about Taekwoon the answer is still no. I will never leave him," said Hakyeon. He already know what she want to talk about. 

"Leave him alone! If not, I'll kill you!" Shout Haein as she take out a knive from her back. She try to stab Hakyeon but the boy simply dodge it. She swing that knive to Hakyeon few times but only hit the air. When she keep attacking Hakyeon, she lost her balance and fall down. She not moving and keep lying that make Hakyeon worried.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as he shake her shoulder. When he do that, Haein take opportunity to stab him. Hakyeon who shock with that sudden attack fastly dodge but unfortunately the knive still wound his arm. Hakyeon hold his wound to stop the bleeding. Haein look at the wound in satisfy. She want to attack again before she hear someone knock the door. She become panic before a crazy idea come.

She fastly take the knive and hurt herself. When the door opened, Taekwoon and Haejin walk into the room in panic. When they know that Haein want to see Hakyeon, they fastly run toward the place. They worried something might happen to Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon, are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he run toward his lover. He help Hakyeon to stoo the bleedin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter