Awake

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon open his eyes and look at Haein. That girl look at Hakyeon with wide eyes. She pull her hand but Hakyeon hold it tightly. He twist her hand and make the syringe fall. 

Hakyeon fastly take anything that he can take and throw it to Yoojun who feeling shock with Hakyeon sudden conciousness and look at him with wide eyes. It perfectly hit Yoojun's head that make the man take few steps backward.

Taekwoon take this time to punch and kick that man that make he fall down. Yoojun fastly stand and try to stab Taekwoon but that boy fastly avoid it. Yoojun continue to attack by swinging the knive few times but Taekwoon fastly dodge the attack. When he sees a chance, he twist Yoojun's hand that make the knive fall on the floor. When it happen, Yoojun push Taekwoon hardly and make the boy fall on the bed beside Hakyeon. Yoojun raise his hand to punch Taekwoon. But, before he can do that, something hit his head. 

Taekwoon hit Yoojun's head hardly with a metal tray given by Hakyeon. The first hit make that man walk backward with holding his head. Taekwoon hit him again and this time with more strength. It make that man fainted. 

Haein still try to escape from Hakyeon's hold. But, his grab is too strong. Haein think how can he be this strong when he only wake up from his coma. 

"Hakyeon, are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon with worried. But, he also feel happy when his boyfriend gain his conciousness at the right time. 

"Of course I'm okay, Taekwoonie. But, can you help me," said Hakyeon in hoarse voice as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter