Reunion

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That what has happen, dad," Hakyeon told everything at his father. He need help from him. He need to ensure that Jaehwan's uncle cannot disturb Jaehwan anymore.

"Okay. You said you have an older brother right, Jaehwan?" Ask Mr Cha. 

"Yes, but I don't know where he is. We never meet or communicate with each other after he leave me," reply Jaehwan.

"I don't think so,"said Hakyeon as he take out some letters from his bag. He found it while he exploring the house.

"What's this?"ask Jaehwan when he saw it. Its the letters from his brother. He open each of the letters and read it. Some tears flow down. He thought his brother has forget about him but, no. His brother always give letters to him but the letters not reached at his hand. He never know about the letters. 

"I.. I thought my brother has been forget about me," said Jaehwan as he read the letters.

"So, I think we can find your brother through that letter," said Hakyeon as he pat Jaehwan's shoulder.

"You need to find his brother Hakyeon and make sure he take the custody on Jaehwan from his uncle. So that, his uncle would not have any right on Jaehwan," told Mr Cha. Hakyeon just nod. 

"We will go to find him after lunch," inform Hakyeon. Jaehwan just smile at him when he hear that. He feel happy because he able to see his brother. Suddenly, the door opened by someone.

"Dad, hyung, look at mom. She do not want to let Hongbin and Taekwoon go," complain Sanghyuk. He look annoyed with it.

"Lets go, before your mom kill them with her hug," said Mr Cha as he lead the kids toward the living room. Hakyeon just laugh hearing that.

"Honey, leave them alone. You don't want to kill our future son in law right?" Said Mr Cha when he see his wife still holding their hand. She really like to pinch their cheeks just like her daughter. 

"Its not my fault. It their fault to become so cute and hot,"said Mrs Cha still fangirling at both of them. It make Hongbin and Tekwoon blushing. They never know Mrs Cha is so straightforward.

"You make me jealous. I know I have been old and not cute anymore," reply Mr Cha while pouting. Wonshik who hear that just stare at him in disbelief. Mr Cha look so handsome and cool. He still look like in twenty. 

"No one can win against you, oppa. You know it. You still cute and hot," said Mrs Cha as she hug her husband. Mr Cha kiss her forehead and hug her back.

"Okay, enough with that and lets eat," said Hakyeon as he pull Taekwoon hand toward the dining table.

"Lets eat before you leave," said Mr Cha as he sit at the dining table. They eat and fill their empty stomach. 

"Thank you for the delicious meals," said Wonshik after he finish his foods.

"You're welcome, dear," reply Mrs Cha. 

"So, where you want to go after this?"ask her to the boys.

"We need to see Jaehwan's brother," answer Hakyeon. 

"Okay, be careful okay. And never get involve in any fight except when you really need to do it," warn Mrs Cha. 

"Okay,"answer Hakyeon. Mrs Cha just smile hearing her son's answer. 

 

"I think this is the house. Let me and Jaehwan meet his brother. All of you wait for us here," said Hakyeon when he stop his car in front of a house. The other just nod at what Hakyeon's words.

Jaehwan knock the door. He feel nervous. He afraid his brother will not like his appearance at his house suddenly like this. 

"Yes, who are you looking for?" Ask the woman who open the door as she smile at both of them.

"I'm looking for Lee JaeJin," answer Jaehwan. He look nervous.

"Wait, I know you. You Lee Jaehwan right? Come in, come in," said that woman as she pull Jaehwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter