Stalker

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whats wrong, Hongbin? I know there something wrong happend," ask Hakyeon. He realise that boy has been acting weird since few days ago. 

"Nothing hyung," reply Hongbin. His answer make Hakyeon and Taekwoon look at him in disbelief. 

"Just tell us. We will help you," said Taekwoon as he pat Hongbin's back. 

"Well, actually..," before he can finish his words, Wonshik's voice stop him.

"Hongbin, hyung!" Shout him as he run fastly toward them.

"Whats wrong, Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon. He can see there something bad happen.

"Hyuk, Hyuk, he... he's fall from the stairs," inform Wonshik as he try to catch his breath. When Hongbin hear that, he fastly run toward the infirmary. Hakyeon and Taekwoon also did the same. 

"Run again. Wait for me," said Wonshik as he run after his friends.

 

"What happen? Are you okay?" Ask Hongbin when he see his boyfriend sit on the bed with his bandaged arm.

"I'm fine. I just slip my steps," reply Sanghyuk as he smile to ensure his boyfriend that he is okay.

"Are you sure?" Ask Hongbin again. Sanghyuk just nod to ensure him again. He know there other thing that has happen to his boyfriend. And he know it. The other just watch them without saying any words. 

 

"So, do you want to tell us about it?" Ask Hakyeon. He look at Hongbin with serious face. He know Sanghyuk's incident relate to this matter. 

"Actually, its about," Hongbin hesitates to tell them. He take out a letter and show it to Hakyeon and Taekwoon. They take it and read it carefully. 

"So, you think this person is responsible for what happen to Hyuk?" Ask Taekwoon. 

"Yes," answer Hongbin. At first he did not take this thing seriously. But, he realise there someone has been following him since he got that letters. He worried on his boyfriend. He afraid something bad might happen to Sanghyuk. 

"You know who's write this letter?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"No, I don't," answer Hongbin as he stare at the ground.

"Is Sanghyuk know about it?" Hakyeon continue ask him question. 

"No. I don't want to make him worried," reply Hongbin.

"You should tell him about this, Hongbin," said Taekwoon. 

"But," Hongbin don't want to tell his boyfriend. He want to keep him safe and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter