Reaction

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god, its already 7pm. I should go back home," said Jaehwan when he realise whats time right now. He quickly put his books and stationary inside his back.

"Let me send you," said Hakyeon.

"No, its okay. I can go back by myself," refuse Jaehwan. He then walk out from the house. Hakyeon just look his new friend disappear from his sight.

"So, how about you guys?"ask Hakyeon to others. 

"Can we sleep here?"ask Wonshik.

"Nope,"reply Hakyeon.

"Why not?"continue Wonshik.

"Because we need to go to school tomorrow. You do not have any other uniform to wear for tomorrow. If you think you can wear that uniform tomorrow, better not. You have wear that uniform for whole day, it might be smelly right now. And whats more important, your parent do not know that you came to my house. They might be worry about you right now. So, nope," explain Hakyeon. Wonshik pout as he hears Hakyeon explaination. But he cannot say anything because what Hakyeon told him is true. 

 

"Thanks hyung," said Wonshik and Hongbin as they wave their hands to Hakyeon. As he want to continue his journey to Taekwoon's house, his phone ringing.

"Hello, Hyukkie," said Hakyeon when he answer the call.

"Hyung, how can mom,dad and Nmi know about Hongbin?" Ask Sanghyuk. Hakyeon can hear how much his dongsaeng feel worried about this thing. 

"Maybe because of the photo that I sent to them just now," said Hakyeon as he try to not laughing at his dongsaeng voice of angry.

"Hyung, why you do that. Now, they are coming here. What ahould I do? What if they don't like Hongbin?"ask Sanghyuk. He really feel worried. Hakyeon can feel that Sanghyuk almost cry through his voice.

"Don't worry. Maybe they come just to continue the party," said Hakyeon to vanish Sanghyuk's worried. He know his family would not do anything that can make Sanghyuk feel sad. They love Sanghyuk very much. Suddenly, he hear other voices from the phone. Its look like his family has arrive. 

"Whats wrong, Hakyeon," ask Taekwoon when Hakyeon put his phone in his pocket. 

"Just Hyukkie. He feel worried that my family will not accept Hongbin,"said Hakyeon as he start his car and drive to Taekwoon's house. 

"Is your family okay with Sanghyuk and Hongbin?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Of course. I think they might be asking questions about Hongbin right now. You have meet my mother right. She might become their fan after this. She really like to know about her childrens' love," answer Hakyeon.

"So, they do not mind their son has a boyfriend rather than a girlfriend?"ask Taekwoon again. He need to know weither Hakyeon's family do not mind with this or not. 

"Nope, they do not mind about it at all. As long as we happy. That what my dad said to us. How about your parents? Are they okay if suddenly you bring a boy to your house and introduce him as your boyfriend?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"Stop here," said Taekwoon as he point at a house. Hakyeon stop his car in front of the house.

"How about my question just now?" Ask Hakyeon. He want to know the answer. Taekwoon do not answer the question.

"Come, let me introduce my parents to you," said Taekwoon. Hakyeon just follow Taekwoon and walk behind him. He will not feel satisfy until he get the answer. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise Hakyeon only follow him without say any words. Hakyeon not answer the question and jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter