Haejin vs Principal Cha

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, I want to ask you something," said Hakyeon as he sit beside Cheonsa. 

"What is it?" Cheonsa change her attention to the boy.

"Emm there's a boy who want to meet you," tell Hakyeon. He know his noona does not mind to meet Haejin. But, still he need to ask that woman.

"Okay. I don't mind. Who is that boy? Do I know him?" Ask Cheonsa.

"His name is Park Haejin. He said you save him yesterday. Do you remember him?" Told Hakyeon. 

"Oh, that cute boy. I think I remember. He's so good looking," said Cheonsa as she imagine Haejin's face.

"Well, he want to see you," Hakyeon told her again.

"When? Where?" Ask Cheonsa. Its look like the girl feel excited to see the boy.

"Its depend on you," answer Hakyeon. He smile looking at his cousin's excited face.

"Well, tomorrow night is okay," Cheonsa is free tomorrow. So, its okay.

"Okat, I will told him about this. So, when and where?" Hakyeon don't know if he should be happy to be able help Haejin or not. What will his uncle think if he know he try to do a blind date for her daughter with one of his student. 'I'm dead.'

***

"So tonight, 8 pm, at Starlight Restaurant," inform Hakyeon. 

"Okay, I will not late," reply Haejin. He feel very excited and cannot wait to see his angel. He can't sleep last night thinking of the girl. He never though that he will fall in love. 

"Whats wrong Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon as the boy sit beside him. He look distract on something.

"You think its okay for me to help Haejin?" Ask Hakyeon to his boyfriend. 

"Its okay. Its not confirm yet they two will be together. Maybe Cheonsa noona already has someone else," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand. 

"You're right," Hakyeon agree with him. He should not worried about too much. If they really love each other, there nothing he can do. He just hope everything fine between Haejin and Cheonsa.

***

As Hakyeon walk back to his classroom alone, he saw his uncle talking with Haejin. Its look intense between them. 'Oh my god, are they fighting?' Hakyeon ask to himself as he hide himself. 

"No, you're wrong, young man," principal Cha yell to the boy. 

"I'm not. You're the one who wrong, old man," look like Haejin does not want to lose. They glare at each other and its look like they are doing staring competition. 

"Hah, you lose," said Haejin as he cheer on his winning.

"Its not fair. I'm facing the sun right now," principal Cha try to give excuse on his lose. They bickering like primary students. Hakyeon know how chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter