Shocking truth

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, Haejin and Principal Cha become closer. Principal Cha become fond to Haejin's cooking. He love to eat food cooked by Haejin. 

Since that day also, relationship between Haejin and Cheonsa also better. They always keep in touch and meet each other. Its look like Cheonsa has start liking him. It feel like a dream for Haejin actually. He never expect Cheonsa will like him back. But, he still thinking about Cheonsa's family. Will they happy with this?

"Hakyeon, Taekwoon, will Cheonsa's family agree with our relationship?" Ask Haejin. He's sitting with the boys today. His face show how worried he is.

"Don't worry, they will be fine with this," reply Hakyeon as he smile at Haejin to assure that. He know his parents just fine with this, but he unsure with his uncle. Because of that he make a plan to make his uncle and Haejin close. 

"Haejin ssi, Principal Cha is calling for you," inform a student to Haejin. 

"Aish this old man. Can't he wait for a while," mumble Haejin as he stand and pick up his launch boxes. Well, sometimes he bring the launch for the principal. He actually don't want to do it. But, the principal use his power to force Haejin to do it. How come he said he will punish him if he don't want to cook for him. Haejin really can't understand that principal.

"Well, its look like they become closer," said Taekwoon as he watch his friend walk away from them.

"Yes, they are. Uncle praise him on his cooking. Well, my uncle love to eat. So, it quite easy to take his heart by his stomach," reply Hakyeon as he smile.

"Your plan has been succeed," said Jaehwan as he smile in amusement. He really can't think how Hakyeon's plan working perfecly. The truth on Haejin and Principal Cha's meeting that night actually is Hakyeon's plan. 

"How do you make Principal Cha's car broke down near Haejin's house?" Ask Wonshik. He really want to know. Even when he also involve in that plan, he cannot understand how it work.

"Well, I just need to do some changes at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter