Love advisor

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its delicious," said Principal Cha as he eat the food cook by Haejin.

"I told you," reply Haejin as he smile proudly. 

"Where did you learn how to cook?" Ask Principal Cha as he chewing the food. He's not kidding. It is delicious. 

"My friend teach me," Haejin just sit there and look at the man eating. 

"Why you not eating?" Principal Cha look at Haejin weirdly.

"I'm already eat with my angel," Haejin smile as he imagine what happen before. 

"Oh my. Young love so nice. Who is that angel?" Principal Cha smile as he look at the boy.

"Well, the beautiful girl that I ever see," said Haejin as he blushing.

"Wow, you really fall hard on her. Why you like her? How do you know she is the one for you?" Principal continue asking him question as he take the dirty dishes and put it into the sink.

"Let me do it," said Haejin to stop the man.

"Please let me. You already cook for me. So, let me just do this," reply Principal Cha as he continue washing the dishes.

"So, how my questions?" Principal Cha continue the previous conversation.

"Which one?" Haejin can't remember the questions.

"Why you like her? How do you know she is the one for you? That the questions," Principal Cha ask the questions again.

"Well, she save me. The first time I saw her, she look shining. She look so beautiful. I never see someone pretty like her. My heart feel like want explode when I see her. I neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter