Pretty

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let him go," yell Cheonsa. She look at her boyfriend with her wet eyes. Its look like the tears will fall anytime. She try to escape from the boys grip but fail. Two boys are holding her hands strongly while the others are beating Haejin. 

"How weak," mock Jaemin as he pull Haejin's hair that make the boy groan in pain.

"He's not weak. It just this fight is unfair," said someone that Cheonsa know well. She look at Hakyeon with big smile knowing that everything will be fine. 

"Who're you? Dare to disturb my glory," said Jaemin as he look at the boy.

"I'm Cha Hakyeon. That girl's cousin and that boy's friend," Hakyeon introduce himself as he smile sweetly at the boys.

"Oh, so you want to join this fun?" Ask Jaemin as he smirk.

"If you don't mind," reply Hakyeon as he walk toward the boy and stand in front him.

"Of course. More much better," said Jaemin as he laugh and grab Hakyeon's collar and pull him nearer. Hakyeon still not showing any other reaction but still smiling at the boy. It irritate the boy very much.

"Stop smiling. You make me angry," yell Jaemin as he lift his fist to punch Hakyeon.

"Wrong choice," mumble Haejin when saw what that boy want to do.

Hakyeon simply dodge that punch. He hold Jaemin's hand that still grabing his collar and twist it. It make the boy groan in pain and pull away his hand strongly. He take few steps away from Hakyeon while trying to make the pain at his hand away. 

Jaemin look at Hakyeon's smile and realise that smile not as sweet as before. It quite different. Its change. He look at the boys who's holding Haejin and give sign to them to attack Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon take a deep breath before he look back at two boys who's approaching him defendless. The boy swing his hand to punch Hakyeon but simply dodge by Hakyeon. Hakyeon kick the boy's and make him fall on his face. The other also swing his hand and try to kick Hakyeon. Hakyeon catch his leg and push him down harshly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter