Wait

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon sit on the chair outside the operation room. He look at his bloodly hand. It not his, its Hakyeon. His tears roll down his cheeks as he keep saying, "don't leave me. Please don't leave me."

"Taekwoon, what happen?" Ask Mrs Cha when she arrive at the hospital with her husband and other kids. They fastly go to the hospital when they know what has happen to Hakyeon. 

Taekwoon does not answer the question and keep staring at his hands. He still can see Hakyeon lying lifelessly in his arms. He still cannot believe his boyfriend is in the operation room fighting for his life. Its happen because of him. If only Hakyeon does not save him and just let him get hit by the car. Hakyeon will not in danger like this.

Mrs Cha look at her husband with teary eyes. Of course both of them feel sad with what has happen to their son, but they need to be strong. 

"Taekwoon, you need to wash your hands and change your cloth. Jaehwan, Wonshik, please bring Taekwoon to the restroom," said Mr Cha as he look at the broken boy. Jaehwan and Wonshik nod their head before they help Taekwoon walk toward the restroom. 

"Honey," Mrs Cha hug her husband while crying. She feel worried on her son. Mr Cha hug his wife without saying any words. His face look calm but inside him, he feel afraid. He love his son very much and unwilling to lose him right now. His son is too young to die. 

"He will be fine. He's a strong boy," said Mr Cha as he rub Mrs Cha's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter