Visit

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik as he hold that wound to stop the bleeding.

"Its.. its not my fault. He said he want to kill me," said Yebin as she drop the knive.

"Han Sanghyuk, just finish them right now," said Hakyeon as he sent a deathly glare to the boys. 

"Okay hyung," reply Sanghyuk as he pull his hand to escape from their grip. The boys shock on his action and could not do anything when he start to punch and kick them. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk as he run toward Hongbin.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. It just my arm, it not dangerous like Wonshik's," reply Hongbin as he smile at Sanghyuk. 

"Get him to infirmary. Let me handle these thing," said Hakyeon. 

"Lets go hyung," said Sanghyuk as he hold Hongbin's arm tightly. Wonshik just follow them without saying any words. After they leave, Hakyeon change his attention to the boys and girls.

"What do you want to do?" Ask one of the girls. She look afraid.

"Nothing. I just want to have a talk with all of you. Can I?" Reply Hakyeon as he smile sweetly. The boys try to run away but get caught by Taekwoon and Jaehwan. 

"Do... do you want to hit us?" Ask another girl. 

"He will not dare to hit us," said Yebin. 

"Because you're girls, so I will not hit you guys? Sorry, but I don't care you a boy or a girl. Anyone who hurt my family or my friends are the same in my eyes. I will kill them," reply Hakyeon as he smile creepily. This time the girls feel scared and want to run away from him.

"You... you such a coward. Want to hit girl like us," said Yebin try to hide her fears. Hakyeon just smirk and show 'do I care' face.

"Oppa, let me handle this," suddenly a girl that he know well appear.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon when he saw his dongsaeng walking toward him.

"I just want to pay a visit on your school. But, its look like I come at the right time. Just pass this problems to me, oppa," continue Nmi as she glare at the girls.

Hakyeon just nod and walk toward Taekwoon. He just stand beside the latter and let his dongsaeng settle this thing. Hakyeon feel pity to the girls because they did not know what will happen to them.

"Lets me continue what my oppa want to do, shall we," said Nmi as she walk to the girls and start to pull their hairs.

Well, when girls fight, it must be the pull hairs. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter