Warn

Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're glad you okay, hyung," said Wonshik. All of them rush to the hospital when they got the news. The news on the attack and Hakyeon awake.

"Yes, we're really worried on you," continue Sanghyuk as he hold Hakyeon's hand. The other nod their head agree on the maknae's words.

"Sorry. I'll be extra careful after this," said Hakyeon as he smile widely. Taekwoon also smile when he look at that smile. He can't help but smile when he saw his boyfriend talking, smiling and moving. He feel very happy.

"But, you really lucky hyung. You wake up at the right time," said Hongbin as he look at Hakyeon with amuse face. 

"You're the best, Hakyeon," continue Jaehwan as he show his thumb.

"Well, I actually gain my consciousness few hours before that attack. But, there no one except my sleeping Taekwoon. I don't think I can wake him up while he sleeping soundly. So, I decide to watch him sleep only. After that, they come," explain Hakyeon as he hold Taekwoon's hand tightly. 

"You should wake me up, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon. That boy just smile while shaking his head. 

"Hi guys," greet Haejin as he enter the room. He bring a basket of fruit for Hakyeon.

"I'm glad you wake up, Hakyeon. And I'm sorry for my sister," said Haejin as he bow his head. 

"Thank you and no need to sorry. Its your sister's fault not you. But, where is she right now?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Haejin.

"She still arrested by police with that man," reply Haejin as he sigh heavily. 

"But, as we know she's having mental problem. So, she might not get heavy punishment," continue Haejin. He happy for that but also sorry because his noona has done many terrible things to Hakyeon and Taekwoon.

"I hope she can be treat," said Hakyeon as he smile. While the others showing unsatisfy face. For them, she should be punish heavily for what had she done. She almost kill Hakyeon and unbelievable, she will get away with that. 

***

Hakyeon sit alone in the room. He think carefully on what has happen. Is Haein really can be treat? Is he really sure that Haein will not come back to disturb him and Taekwoon? Is she will not harm Taekwoon again in the future? For him, whats more important is Taekwoon's safety. 

***

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon to the girl in front him. That girl just smirk hearing that question. 

"Why? Are you disappointed to see me here?" Reply Haein as she show unsatisfy face.

"Isn't you the one who disappointed to see me here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter