HE SAVED YOU... BUT

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung’s POV:

I didn’t sleep for a whole night… because of the wedding thingy… I searched about ______ in the net and I found many infos about her… I guess I have to go to her place.

----------------------------------------------

All beast members were sleeping… and I decided to go to her place…. I took a public transportation.. . without a disguise…. It’s 5:30am though… and I think fan girls were still asleep…

Atlast I arrived at her place…. This is the first time that I went to a different place. What the heck.

I saw ______ from a far… and a group of huge boys around her….

What were they doing to her?!!!!!

I must save her life, good thing even though I’m a gay, I’m good at fighting….

I don’t have anything now, I only have my shoe. OTL. Okay, I will distract that guy  who’s her.

I removed my shoe from my foot and threw it to that huge guy….

Oh! I hit his head! Good job Goddess Seung!!!

“who’s thatttttt?!!!!!!!!!” he said.

OH WHAT AN UGLY CREATURE…. WHAT THE . EWWWWWWW.

“STOP LET HER GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

______ seems to be so sweaty and scared… I feel pity for her… Good thing I came in the right time.

The ugly laughed and stop on what he was doing to her. He walked towards me…

“Oh, pretty boy, are you going to rescue this ?!!!” he was trying to scare me. But the hell I’m not scared. BUT Honestly, I’m scared because of his ugly face.

“YOU UGLY CREATURE…. STOP HER!!!! OR ELSE…”

“OR ELSE WHAT?!!!” he smirked and grabbed a knife and showed it to my face…. OMG. I don’t want my flawless skin to have damage or what. Errrr

I grabbed his arm and curled it up….. “WHAT?!!! SO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU HUH!!!!!!!!!” he said to me.

“But, I will kill you first…..” I smirked and started to punch him….. he fell to the ground and it seems that he was so hurt. Yeah. I’M THE INVINCIBLE GODDESS JANG HYUNSEUNG.

“YAAAAAAAAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GO AFTER H IM!!!” he said to s and they all went towards me…I kicked, punch, beat them up…. They’re so easy….   After that, they started to begged at me.

Their leader tried to stand up… “yaaaaa! !!” he pointed at _______ whose lying on the ground…  “you’ll pay for this!!!” I wonder why he said that. I went to him… “why should she pay for it huh?!!!!!!!!” I scared him. “BECAUSE THAT HAS A DEBT OF 50MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!”  what 50 MILLION?!!!! OH, MONEY.. OKAY I GUESS I CAN HELP HER, THEN SHE’LL MARRY ME.

“arasso, I can pay for it.” I said and grabbed my cheque.

-----------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I feel so weak and scared…. If Hyunseung didn’t come for me…I guess I was totally by those guys….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter