THE TRUTH

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung was back at b2st's dorm…

He jumped on the sofa and lied down there. Yoseob approached him. “Hyung, welcome back!!!!” Hyunseung glared at him. “aish… Yoseob let me rest.” Yoseob sat on Hyunseung’s tummy. Hyunseung startled. “aaackkk!!!’ then got off from the sofa. “aish.”

Yoseob was laughing at him. He grabbed his hair and realized something. *oh, where’s that ?* he then looked at Yoseob. “ya, where is _____?”

“when we arrived here… _______ and Dongwoon aren’t here.” Gikwang interrupted walking towards them while brushing his teeth. Hyunseung turned to him with his eyes widened. “what? With Dongwoon?!!!!” Gikwang nodded.

*aish…. Why is she with Dongwoon?* Hyunseung twisted his mouth and sat on the floor.

Junhyung entered the dorm. He stomped his foot. “errr, Hyuna!! Why are you ignoring my phone calls?!”  Hyunseung looked up on him. “huh? She’s still ignoring your calls?”

Junhyung looked down on Hyunseung. “what? Still ignoring my calls? What do you mean?!”

Hyunseung looked away. “oh, because she said that she will call you once she arrives their dorm.”

Junhyung eyed on his watch. “but she’s probably in their dorm now!!!!” he yelled and threw his phone on the floor. His phone broke into pieces. Hyunseung and Yoseob’s eyes widened and looked at Junhyung. “Hyung!!!!” “Junhyung?!!” they said in unison.

Junhyung crossed his arms and looked away. Hyunseung stood up and approached Junhyung. “okay hyung, use my phone. Call her, if she won’t answer it… go to their dorm now.” Junhyung grabbed Hyunseung’s phone. “okay, okay.”

----------------------------------------------

At 4minute’s dorm…

Other members were busy watching television.

Hyuna was lying down on her bed.

*ring! Ring!* she twisted and rolled her eyeballs… “er, for sure it’s Junhyung again.” She eyed on her phones and eyes widened. “HYUNSEUNG OPPA!!” she coughed and answered it.

Phone conversation:

Hyuna: Hyuseung oppa? Why?

Junhyung: what Hyunseung oppa?!!! This is your boyfriend! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!

Hyuna: *aishhhh what the* (she rolled her eyeballs and intentionally yawned)

               Junhyung oppa, I have to sleep now… I’m so sorry… Bye.

And she hung up.

-------------------------------------------

At b2st’s dorm:

Junhyung glared at Hyunseung’s phone. “aish!!!!” Hyunseung faced him with his worried face. “what happened Junhyung?”

Junhyung gave back Hyunseung’s phone. “she said that she have to sleep now… so yeah. Aish. Okay.. thanks, hyung.” Junhyung walked upstairs madly.

--------------------------------------------------------

At 4minute’s dorm…

*aish.. I thought Hyunseung oppa was the one who called me… er, er… okay.. I have a plan!!!!!*

------------------------------------------------------

You and Dongwoon were walking on your way to B2st’s dorm. You looked at him. “Thank you Dongwoon oppa.” He looked at you and smiled. “You’re welcome! Well, I’m your guy bestfriend anyway.” You nodded. “yeah.”

------------------------------------------------------

At b2st’s dorm…

“we’re back!” Dongwoon greeted his co-members. Hyunseung and Gikwang were sitting on the floor while Yoseob approached Dongwoon. “oh, maknae! Welcome back.”  Yoseob looked at you and smiled. “hello _______!” you smiled back. “hi Yoseob oppa!” you looked down and Hyunseung was glaring at you. He then looked away. *what’s with him again?!* you thought.

Hyunseung stood up. “okay… I will rest now… tomorrow is my comeback with Hyuna.” Hyunseung was about to walked upstairs…

“HEY, JANG HYUNSEUNG. STOP!” Doojoon yelled and holding drinks. Hyunseung glared at him. “why hyung?!!”

“in celebration of your comeback with Hyuna… we will hold a mini party.”

Hyunseung shook his head. *okay.. okay…* and he sat down again on the floor.

Doojoon realized something. “huh? Where is Junhyung?”

“He’s sleeping now. He’s in bad mood.” Hyunseung hissed.  Doojoon’s mouth formed “o” and nodded. “okay, okay.. let’s just do a mini game.”

Dongwoon elbowed you. “are you okay?” you looked at him and nodded. “yeah, I’m okay.” Hyunseung saw the whole scene. *it seems that they’re close to each other huh~* Hyunseung thought.

All of you then formed a circle… Gikwang-Hyunseung-Yoseob-you-Dongwoon-Doojoon. That’s where you were sitting.

“ya! _____ why are you sitting beside Dongwoon? Sit here beside me.” Hyunseung yelled. You shook your head. “no, I’m okay here.”

Yoseob stood up. “oh, hyung let’s just switch…..” Hyunseung and Yoseob switched places… Dongwoon looked at you. “is it okay?” you nodded. “I can’t do anything anyways.” You talked with your soft voices… you and Dongwoon switched places too.

“okay, okay… I have this bottle…. Let’s play spin the bottle!!! You know what to do, right?” Doojoon said.

“yes.” You answered in unison.

Doojoon held it on the floor and spun the bottle…

“wow, so fast huh~” Gikwang said.

And the bottle stopped on…

“haha! It’s me!!” Gikwang happily said.

“okay, okay… you’ll be the one who’ll ask for truth or dare to the next one…” Doojoon said and spun again the bottle….

It stopped on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter