wedding plan

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

your POV:

I was staring at my finger and the ring looks so perfect on me.  I looked at the sales lady and she’s smiling at me.

“wow! You’re meant to be!!!”

“whattt?!!!!” Hyunseung and I said in unison and then we looked at each other…. But he looked away immediately. What a gay.  But, no way. We’re not meant to be, duh. He’s a gay and I’m a girl… Love won’t exist between us. This marriage is just a joke. A joke for a lifetime. Okay, I will just ride on what the saleslady told us.

I held Hyunseung arms… I clinged to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

I was so shocked when the clinged on my arm. “honey, that’s right! We’re meant to be! Hahahaha yay!” she said happily. I can see it through her wide smile. What the . Why are you acting like this?! Are you kidding me?! Okay, let’s play huh.

“yeah Honey, we’re meant to be~” I said to her with my flirty voice. I grabbed her jaws and kissed her infront of the in saleslady. I let go of her jaws immediately because the kiss I gave her was just a smack. So , do you really want to play with me huh.

--------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

“oh, so sweet!!! Oh my God!! You’re so good together!” the saleslady teased.

What the. Jang Hyunseung just kissed me infront of a saleslady. Oh my God. Err you. What are you doing, you gay!!!!! you and I hate you. He looked at me and sticks his tongue out. Oh, er you gay!!!!

I stomped my foot on his foot. “oh, honey, let’s go!” I yelled at him and walked away.

“yaaaaaaaaa!! Wait!! You!!” Hyunseung yelled back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

What is her problem? This .

I was about to follow her but the saleslady called again my attention.

“sir, don’t forget your wedding rings!”

Oh, yeah that’s right…

I grabbed the box and thanked her…. But to be honest…. I don’t want to believe on what she had said to us… there’s no way that _______ and I are meant to be. I’M A GAY.. I MEAN A GODDESS AND SHE’S A .

I went inside the car and she looked so pissed. “hey, why are you not speaking?!” I asked.

“oh, so I need to speak forever? Aigooo.. I hate you! Why did you kiss me infront of her?!!!!!!” she yelled at me with his fierce facial expression.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

“you’re so mad because of that?! we also kissed infront of my co members, right?! And the kiss was so intense…. Why you are so mad about that!!???” Hyunseung yelled back.

 I didn’t reply back… because he has point. Why am I mad?!! Hmmm?!!!!

“K gay!” that was what I replied on him.

“okay, next…… the wedding and honeymoon venue.” Hyunseung said.

“oh, wedding venue? I just want to get married in church.” I said.

“me too.” Hyunseung said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You arrived at the hotel where you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter