B2ST MEMBERS WANT TO MEET YOU

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

The gay goddess Jang hyunseung said something weird. “what if, I become a real guy?!!!”

What the..... he was staring straight to my eyes….. and he was so serious… I pushed him away…. And  “yaaa! Don’t joke around!!!” I said and I turned around and grab the blanket with me….

“yaaaa, I’m serious!!” he said and hugged me from the back… he pulled my body closer to him….to make me face him…. He hugged me so tightly…. I can’t breathe, but it feels like, he was giving me an electricity feeling. “yaaa, Jang Hyunseung, what are you up to?!!!!” I asked while staring at his pink lips…. His face went close to me…. Our lips were so close… maybe 1inch… “you’re so beautiful…” he said with his soft voice…. WAAA, he was going to kiss me… and I just closed my eyes…. Waiting for his lips to pressed mine.

--------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You close your eyes, and Hyunseung was about to kiss you….. but he pouted and then laughed….

“hahahahahahahaaha!!!!”  and he pulled away… laughing out loud.

You opened your eyes…. “why?! Why are you laughing?!! Ugh.” and you pouted.

“you, you’re so dumb.. I was just joking, and it seems that you want it. Hahaahhaahhaha, I’m forever gay, you know!!!!” Hyunseung was teasing you while holding his tummy because he can’t handle his laughter….

“whatever!!!!” you were so pissed and turned around again….

-----------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

HAHA she was so pissed, so meaning she is now starting to like me?!! LOLOLOL okay, I have to sleep now…. I will go back to dorm at 4am.

--------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I checked him again… and he was sleeping like a Goddesss. LOL. NO WAY. I can’t like him, I only like hot guys, like Lee Gikwang, okay….

I closed my eyes.. and sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

(3:30am)

Hyunseung woke up and get up from your bed… he saw you sleeping peacefully… and he lay the blanket on you…

“thank you for taking care of me, I shall go home now.”

He walked away from your room and fixed his self infront of the mirror on your sala.

“I’m so pretty, yay!! Ii can’t!!!” and he left your house.

He stretched his arms outside your house. “wow, I’m right!!! Fan girls are really asleep. Hahahahaha okay, time to go back to our dorm!”

-----------------------------------------------

He arrived at the dorm… he went to their room and all of b2st members were still asleep… Hyunseung went to his place and lay down….

*It’s nice to be back…. Sleeping wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter