contract

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

I woke up in daze and slightly opened my two eyes not realizing that I was leaning on Jang Hyunseung’s shoulder. I immediately removed my head from his shoulder and looked at him. “hey, why is it I end up sleeping on your shoulder?” I asked. He wasn’t looking at me and he was just looking straight. “I don’t know, okay?!” and then he looked at me and raised his eyebrow. “You just slept like a pig, and I you just chose to relax on my shoulder.” He said and then crossed his arms and look at the straight path again.

Okay, okay… but I can’t remember anything. This gay is forever mean. I hate him. And I turned my head on the window view and I realized that we were already near to my home.

The car stopped near my garage’s house. I opened the car’s door and then I looked back to say goodbye to him. “bye Jang Hyunseung!” and I stepped down from the car and closed it. But it was opened again by him.

“Jang Hyunseung? Why?!”

“this isn’t goodbye yet, okay. We have something to do.”

“what?!! Again?!!!!! I’m so tired! I just want to rest in home.”

“no, it’s okay. We will do it in your home.”

What?!! What’s he thinking? Oh my God. You ert gay. No you’re a gay!!!

I crossed my arms, covering my chest and palm touching my collar bones…  “hey!!! I’m not interested!! erted Gay!!!”

But, Hyunseung laughed so loudly…. “what the !!! Don’t think of that way, I’m not interested on your elementary body.”

What?!! Elementary body?!!! What the!

“ya!! Don’t say that! I’m y you know!!! My vital statistics is 36-26-35!!!! And why are you saying that I only have elementary body? Have you already seen it?!!!”

Hyunseung laughed again. Gosh, this gay is pissing me off. “as I can see….” And he looked throughout my body…. From head to toe. “you’re just lying! You only have size A! 32A! WAHAAHHAHAHA”

32A?!!! yeah I lied about my vital statistics, I’m not 36B, but I’m 34B I think… not 32A! duh!!!!

“shut up, atleast I have s, and you?!!! Just dream on GAY!!! YOU’RE ONLY A GAY!!!!” and I stuck my tongue out. And walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

Hyunseung was just laughing and realized that you’re gone.

“yaaaaa! Wait!! This is important! I’m serious!” he shouted.

You locked the door and leaned your back on your main door.

*hmp. This gay. Errrr. I hate you!!!!!!!*

“yaaa! This about how can we get rid of this in’ marriage!!!” he shouted from the outside of the maindoor.

*huh? Really?!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter