secrets

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYUNA’S POV:

I walked away from Hyunseung’s wife…. I went inside my car and sat on the front seat.  I opened my bag and grabbed a photo… I held the photo and looked at it… “Jang Hyunseung… I want to thank Papa Hong to be honest.”

8years ago….

Hyunseung and I were trainees of YG… Those days, whenever I see him, I always feel so happy. We weren’t that close because he was so devoted to his training. He was supposed to debut with Bigbang but he got eliminated… I successfully debuted with Wondergirls… but I wasn’t that happy at all because Hyunseung had to leave the company… the moment he left… I felt so hurt. He’s my inspiration. Or should I say, I’m inlove with him? Yeah. I feel like I’m obsessed with him. During my free days that time, I was secretly staking him. Then I heard that he transferred to Cube Company to train there. Oh Cube? At that time, Cube was a new company… I wasn’t sure on what will gonna happen if I will leave YG for Cube… but I already did. Cube company had their first solo talent… it was Gikwang… Gikwang debuted as AJ that time… the moment I went to Cube, they asked me to join Gikwang on his MV. Ofcourse… I said yes. Well, that was my chance to be close to Hyunseung… after the MV shooting, I told Cube that I want to become one of their talents… and they accepted me with no worries. Who wouldn’t accept me? I’m Hyuna. I’m from Wondergirls. I’m very famous. It was very good timing for me because they were about to launch a new girlgroup… 4minute.

We 4minute members were allowed to visit cube trainees… I saw there Hyunseung and he was so shocked because I’m in the same Company again with him.

After one month… Papa Hong announced that they will launch a new boy group… B2st. Hyunseung debuted with them. I was so happy. But still, he didn’t notice my existence… he was still busy with his career. How can I make myself noticeable for him?! I want him to notice me!!!

But one day…

One of the beast members showed his motive on me… and it was Junhyung… I can feel his sincerity… He’s so inlove with me. But.. I don’t love him for real… with him, I can be closer to Hyunseung… I’m just using Junhyung. And yeah. He really helped a lot. With him, I can visit beast dorm anytime… I can join them and see Hyunseung everyday. I’m so happy. BUT… THE TIME HYUNSEUNG ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL MARRY A FAN. WHAT THE?! With a fan!!!! No and I’m a popular idol. What the heck!!!! But PAPA HONG STILL GAVE ME HOPE TO MAKE HYUNSEUNG FALL FOR ME… AND THAT’S OUR UPCOMING SINGLE…

SO YEAH _______ secure your feelings, because this time for sure.. Hyunseung will fall for me.

------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

*Hyuna is so weird, okay, whatever* you thought.

You were waiting at the backstage for B2st members… and after a while, they came out from stage. Altogether you ride a van to go back at B2st’s dormitory.

You arrived at the dormitory safe, and all of you rested on your own rooms… You and Hyunseung entered your room and you both lie down on the bed. You were both looking at the ceiling.

*Tomorrow is their free time, so we can go shopping again~* you thought.

“hey, Hyunseung~”

He looked at you. “why?” you faced him slowly and looked away… “can we go shopping together?” you looked at him again. “tomorrow is your freeday again, right?” you asked. Hyunseung looked away. “yeah, free day for beast.. but for me… it isn’t.” you raised an eyebrow. “why?” He faced you. “Hyuna and I will be practicing for our upcoming single.” Your mouth formed “o” “she told me that a while ago. Anyway… Goodnight…  fighting for tomorrow!” and you turned around from him. He was looking at your back and smiled. “ok, goodnight.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning…

You stretched your arms while lying down on bed… you then noticed that Hyunseung wasn’t there. You lifted your upper body. “probably, he’s practicing now.” You then got off from b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter