unstoppable feelings

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR THOSE UKISS AND ZEA LOVERS! SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW FANFIC! 4THFANFIC! ^^

YES I RETYPED THIS. OMG.... I ONLY SAVED THE 1/4 OF THIS CHAPTER ON MS WORD OMGGGGG

AND I ADVISE YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER AGAIN BECAUSE I MODIFIED SOME SCENES WAHAAAHA 

GOOD THING I HAVE A SHARP MEMORY AND I STILL REMEMBER THIS CHAPTER OMGG TT

BUT OFC I MADE IT MORE FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING...

OKAY... READ AGAIN! AND COMMENT! WAHAHAHAHA YOUR COMMENTS GOT DELETED TOO *SIGH

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were sleeping at Hyunseung’s back… “aish.. this , why are you so heavy… er.” Hyunseung murmured while walking through the forest. “Hyung!!!!!!!” Hyunseung’s face brightened up. Yoseob and Dongwoon were running towards him. “Hyung!! We heard  a gunshot a while ago.. are you okay?” Dongwoon said to Hyunseung as he approached him. Dongwoon and Yoseob were out of breath. Hyunseung squinted his eyes. “we’re fine, don’t worry.” He smiled to them…. “hyung!!!” another screaming voice… and that was Gikwang with Junhyung, Doojoon and cops. They approached Hyunseung. “here are the cops… where did you find her Hyunseung?” Doojoon asked with his serious face. Hyunseung pointed out the way to the cave. “go there. He’s dead actually.” And the cops went there… Beast members were back on the hotel. They went to the lobby. You were still asleep. “ya, Hyunseung… bring your wife to your room, you two must have rest now. “ Hong commanded Hyunseung. “are you sure? Is it okay to have a meeting without me?” Hyunseung asked with his doubting face. Hong shook his head and shooed Hyunseung. “go now, it’s okay… we will just talk about the flight tomorrow.” Hyunseung nodded. “okay, goodnight.” And he left the lobby.

He carried you until your room and gently lay you down on the bed. Your hair was on your face. “oh, this …” Hyunseung said to himself. He sat beside you and then he removed your hair from your face. “oh! You look fine now!” he then stopped and looked to your lips. *oh, why it is her lips is so beautiful?* he then leaned down to you closer but he stopped. “aish! Jang Hyunseung!” he was slapping his head and moved away from your face. He looked again to your lips. He gulped. “uhngggg~” you moaned and you pulled him towards you. “ya! ! Why!” you were still asleep and hugging him without your knowings… Hyunseung and your lips were 1inch closer. Hyunseung’s eyes widened up  and stared again to your lips. *aish… what I am thinking!!!* he then stood up and moved away from you. “no no no!!!” he shook his head and looked at you. “I shall sleep here on couch for tonight.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up from the bed and you saw Hyunseung’s back. he was standing and changing clothes. *what the~* you thought. You turned around and looked at the ceiling. Hyunseung turned around. *what is her problem?* “ya , what is your problem?” Hyunseung asked as he wore his shirt in front of you. You turned around with your hands covering your eyes. “I don’t wanna see-“ you got cut off when you heard Hyunseung’s laugh. “what the. Hello, I’m a girl too, so don’t give malice, okay? I’M GAY!!!!!!” you removed your hands from your eyes. *Yes, he’s a gay.. I’m inlove with a gay.* you shook your head. *I must stop this feeling. I won’t let myself to fall for him deeper. Er er er.*  Hyunseung put his hands on his waist. *what is she thinking? This is crazy.* “let’s go now! Go change. I will wait you on the lobby.” Hyunseung flipped his hair and left.

“aish!!!!!!” you scratched your hair in frustrations.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You met Hyunseung on the lobby. All of beast members were there. Hong approached you. “are you alright?” you nodded. “don’t worry about me.” And smiled at him. Hong clapped his hand once over his head. “okay, let’s go now to the airport!!”

-

After more than 5hours, you arrived at the Incheon airport. You took a van and all of you were inside. Beast members’ energies were so drained. No one were active there…  “hey, Hyunseung and ________” Hong called your attention. “oh, why?” you answered in unison. “You will be living together on b2st’s dorm. Maid was already prepared your room. So,  Hyunseung join your wife to go back to her place and pick up all of her things.. I will send a truck to help you out.” You looked at Hyunseung’s serious face. *aish, how can I stop my feelings towards him, if I will gonna see him 24/7?!*

“okay, drop us to her place now.” Hyunseung answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The van dropped you and Hyunseung off to your house. You opened the gate and Hyunseung followed you with his hands inside his pockets. The moment you unlocked the main door, he rushed to the sofa and lay down there. You were standing near the main door looking at him. While lying down, “ya , go start packing up your things now… make it fast huh? I want to rest and sleep now.” And then he stretched his arms and closed his eyes. You messed your hair like a crazy girl. “aishhhhh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter