hyunseung and dongwoon

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung’s POV:

At the car….

Er. I want to sleep again… that fan girl… why didn’t she say goodbye to me last night…. Er….

And atlast, we arrived at their place….  I get off from the car…. And noticed that the gate was open. Hmm? I wonder why? I entered her house’s garage and opened the door….

---------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon’s POV:

She was wiping my back, and er.. I’m feeling so warm. What’s this?!! Waa I want to see her face. I turned around… and she startled.

“oppa?!!” she said.

I was looking at her kissable lips…. I grabbed her right wrist and tilted my head…. I want to kiss her….

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s POV:

As I opened the door, I saw Dongwoon half and he was like he’s about to kiss her!!!

“yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! _____  Let’s Go now!!!!”

“JANG HYUNSEUNG?!!!!!!!” she was so shocked… and Dongwoon pulled away…. Why the heck Dongwoon was half ?!!! but, okay… she stil had her clothes though.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon’s POV:

Hyunseung hyung came unexpectedly and called _________.  I immediately stop from what I was supposed to do, and pulled myself away from her.

Hyunseung hyung went to us…. And grabbed _______ left wrist… “Dongwoon-ah, why are you half ?!! Don’t ever dare to touch your hyung’s girl!” he said to me with his mad face.

“No, hyung…. My shirt has orange juice’s stain… so I took my shirt off.”  I explained.

“um, yeah.. don’t worry, he-he-he” ______ added.

“oh, good… Dongwoon, next time, don’t meddle to our business, okay?!!! Let’s go.” Hyunseung hyung said.

I grabbed _____’s right wrist. “Dongwoon oppa?!!!” she looked at me and said that.

“yaa! Dongwoon, what are you doing?!!!!!” Hyunseung hyung asked while he was holding ______’s  left wirst.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Hyunseung was holding my left wrist and the other one was held by Dongwoon, what the is this? And Hyunseung, I don’t understand him. Why is he that mad to Dongwoon?

“All of us b2st members should care to your girl…. Just like last night… she was about to die but I was there to save her, and you hyung, you just did nothing! But okay , nevermind…. I shall go inside the car now and wear a shirt….”  Dongwoon said and he removed his hands from my wrist… and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter