MY HUSBAND ^^

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Um, someone unsubscribed… hmm why?

Is it because JunHara is here?

Hyuna is super in this fic?

Idk…

But let me tell this guys to you…. THIS IS ONLY A FANFIC…

In real life.. I love Hyuna… actually I ship her with Junhyung…

But it is just… Hyuna is suitable for her role here in this fic…

Because of her pre debut days with seung, troublemaker, etc…

All stories should have antagonist to make it more interesting, dramatic, or whatever…

Not all stories should be always happy right? It should have some twists, bitterness, etc…

And about Hara… thank you for those readers that even though you don’t like Hara with Junhyung… still you are reading my fic…

Take note:  Junhyung and Hara are not the main characters… this isn’t a JUNHARA OR JUNRA FIC… THIS IS A FIC ABOUT “YOU” AND SEUNGIE.

 It’s just Hara is the girl who is linked with Junhyung atm.. so yeah I couldn’t think of any girls…

And so on…

There will be more twists… so continue reading ^_^

It hurts my feelings when someone is unsubscribing… TT___TT

Okay.. done with this long A/N… thank you so much my loyal readers… I SARANG YOU ALL~~~ <3

=====================================================

CHAPTER 43:

 

Hyuna was kissing Hyunseung’s lips… while Hyunseung’s eyes were still widened.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You were inside the car… you removed your ring from your finger and stared at it.

While playing with it… “I’m really lucky to have you Jang Hyunseung as my husband……” but

“ahhhhh” the ring accidentally dropped.

“my ring!” you screamed…

Then your personal maid came moved closer to you. “why maam?” she asked.

You were in panic. You brushed up your hair. “I accidentally dropped my ring… please help me to look for it here in the car.”

*I don’t know why but I’m feeling nervous right now.* you thought.

--------------------------------------------------------

At troublemaker’s dressing room:

Hyunseung pushed away Hyuna… Hyuna fell to the floor. “ya why are you doing this?! Are you insane!???” Hyunseung yelled while looking down on her.

Hyuna started to cry…  and looked up on him. “yeah!! I’m now insane!! I just love you so much!!! JANG HYUNSEUNG OPPA MY FEELINGS ARE REAL!!! I WANT YOU SO BADLY!!!” She sobbed.

Hyunseung wore his shirt again….

“what are you saying?!! How about Junhyung?!!!” he scoffed.

Hyuna smirked and stood up… she started to slide her finger  on hyunseung’s arm while looking at it…

“I just used him for me to be closer to you….” Then Hyuna held Hyunseung’s face with her two hands…

She looked at Hyunseung’s eyes… “you are the one I really love, Hyunseung oppa… please love me too… let’s be  together….”

*this …* Hyunseung thought.

Hyunseung removed Hyuna’s hands from his face and moved away from her…

“you are so mean!! I never thought that you just used Junhyung!!! I don’t love you, okay? And I won’t… so stop loving me… okay.. I’m leaving…” then Hyunseung left.

Hyuna was so speechless… her eyes were widened while tears were falling down…

She faced the mirror… glared at her reflection and clenched her fists.

“you will regret this JANG HYUNSEUNG… YOU SHOULD LOVE ME TOO.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the car… “oh! I found it!” you picked it up and wore again on your finger…

You leaned your back on the seat and held your own hand. “hooo thank goodness….” You felt relieved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast dormitory:

Beast members were in the living room, watching television…

~~BREAKING NEWS~~

That flashes on the screen...

“news again? Hmm??” Yoseob wondered…

“Goo Hara of Kara and Yong Junhyung of B2ST are dating?!” News caster stated…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter