meant to be?

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dongwoon’s POV:

I parked my car in the parking lot and I saw Hyunseung hyung and _____ walking towards the dorm’s gate…. They were so happy… and teasing each other… oh, congrats hyung, I’m so happy for you please take care of her… I’m so happy for both of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You and Hyunseung were walking towards the gate of their dorm…. You were holding each other’s hand. You removed your hands from his hand… but he held it again… you looked at him fiercely… “ya! Why are you still holding my hand? They won’t see us here.” Hyunseung held it tighter…. “It’s better to be sure, okay?!”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

So weird, okay… I think this is better, we must be really careful. Hyunseung and I went inside the car and his driver drove off the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

Dongwoon went back at their dorm. As he passed by, Yoseob went to him. “ya! We’ve been waiting you for so long, where have you been?!!”

“ah, nothing….” Dongwoon looked at all of his co-members. “um, why are you wearing make ups today? And your clothes….”

“we’ll be having fan signing event today, okay!? Go, fix yourself now.” Doojoon yelled.

“huh? Where’s coordi noonas?!!!” Dongwoon asked dumbly.

“they’re gone…. Because you’re so late! Even Papa Hong left .” Gikwang explained.

Dongwoon scratched his head and looked so pissed. “argh! Okay, wait for me.”

“you better hurry up maknae!” Junhyung added and he sat on the sofa like a boss, crossing his legs while reading newspapers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

Inside the car:

Okay, again… sitting beside him in this car. Okay. Okay…. Hyunseung was so busy browsing that wedding plan thingy.

“oh, so the first step is…………..” Hyunseung said

“is?” I asked.

“is…… to look for a perfect wedding ring. What the .” He said and it seems that he’s so disgusted.

Okay, he’s a gay, so he wouldn’t be anticipated for this. But because of this stupid marriage, we have to do whatever they want.

“don’t worry, I won’t be choosy.” I said and looked at the car’s window.

“yeah, you better not be…….. ohhhhh! We’re here!!!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter