hidden desire

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OH I HAVE MY NEW FIC STARRING REN AND YOU! WAHAHAHA REN OF NUEST!!! WUHOOOOO~ 

SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT~ DON'T FORGET TO CHECK IT OUT FIRST!! KEKE

HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“oh! She fainted!!!” Yoseob screamed. Hyunseung was panicking, and there was Dongwoon caught you on his arms before you fell on the floor. “ya! Let’s go now to the hospital!” Dongwoon shouted. Hyunseung was shaking. *what happened to _____* Dongwoon eyed on Hyunseung. “ya!  Hyung! Carry your wife!” he commanded. Hyunseung then approached Dongwoon and he carried you bridal style. “Let’s go now!!!!” Hyunseung shouted. And Beast members followed him. Doojoon called their driver and after a minute… a van arrived. “okay, LET’S GO NOW!” Doojoon said and all of beast members along with you went in…. Hyunseung sat you down beside him… he let you leaned your head on his shoulder while holding your hand. He looked at you. *aish… what happened? Are you really pregnant?* Hyunseung thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After 10mins… you arrived at the hospital…. You were at a room and Beast members weren’t allowed to enter in a moment… they were waiting outside your room…. The doctor was about to enter your room but Hyunseung stood up and approached him… with his panicked face. “please check her! Please wake her up and please confirm if she’s really pregnant!” The doctor held his shoulders and smiled. “calm down. Don’t worry about her.” And he went in your room. Gikwang stood up and approached Hyunseung… Hyunseung moved his head down. “ya, hyung…. Don’t worry… she will be fine!” Gikwang cheered him up. Hyunseung looked at him. “thanks~” *but my real concern here… what if she’s really pregnant?  I can’t remember how. Afdsgsdhdshdfhdf* Hyunseung thought.

After 30mins…. The doctor was out… and all beast members stood up from  their seats and approached the doctor. “how’s she?!” Hyunseung said.. the doctor smiled at them… “She’s awake now…  um about the pregnancy test… I will be back later to tell it to you… I will gonna check something first.” B2ST MEMBERS bowed to him and thanked him… then he left… Hyunseung was about to twist the doorknob of your room but he noticed something…  “oh?! Why? don’t you want to enter guys?” Hyunseung asked his co members…. They were sitting on their seats… “maybe you go first… we don’t want to be a bother for both of you… go now.” Doojoon said and even doing hand signals to make Hyunseung go inside first. *er. This guys* Hyunseung thought… “okay, okay… I’ll go first.” He hissed then went in to your room.

-----------------------------------------------------

You were looking at the window…. *I’m feeling better now…* “ya!” you heard Hyunseung’s yelling voice and looked at him…. You lift up your upper body and sat on the bed while leaning on the head board. “oh, yo GAY~!” you greeted him and smiled. He then walked and approached you. He stopped near your bed while standing.  

“ya!” he yelled.

“what again?!” you asked while glaring at him.

“how are you? Are you okay now?!!!” he sat beside you and you moved a little bit away from him. You cleared your throat and looked away. “yeah, I’m okay now… they said that I was over fatigue so  I fainted.” You explained. Hyunseung felt relieved. “good then.”

Then the doctor went in with papers…. He approached you and stood near your bed. “oh how’s the test?” Hyunseung asked the doctor. You looked at Hyunseung. *huh? What test?*

Doctor’s face brightened up. “congratulations! Your wife is pregnant!” Hyunseung and your jaws dropped, eyes widened too. “what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you both said in unison. The Doctor smiled. “take care of your wife! Please let her rest.” And the doctor left.

*what?! I’m pregnant?!! How come?!!!!*

*What the… how?!!!* Hyunseung thought.

Hyunseung stood up. “so, you’re pregnant… okay.. eat healthy foods from now on.” He said and looked away.  You looked at him. “ofcourse I will.” *Er this is so awkward* you thought.

Then… beast members opened the door… “wuhoooooooooo! Congrats Hyunseung hyung!!!” Yoseob congratulated Hyunseung with his happy facial expression… he was like child who was jumping and jumping….. Beast members walked towards your bed. “congrats Hyunseung and _________!”  Doojoon congratulated you. “oh thanks. Hehe.” You said and laughed awkwardly. Hyunseung was still blank minded and Junhyung poked him. “ya hyung, aren’t you happy?! You just did it! Wuhooooo!” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung anxiously. He nodded. “yeah, I’m happy!” he smiled awkwardly…. He then stood up. “okay, let’s go home now!” then he left the room. Gikwang looked at him… “oh, Hyung is so weird….” Doojoon held his shoulder. “ofcourse, he’s the 4D prince.” And they laughed together.

*oh, she looks a little bit sad, is it because Hyunseung hyung left first?* Dongwoon thought while staring at you…. You were touching your belly. *I don’t know what will happen on this child…. Your parents will divorce soon… sigh.* you thought.

-------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter